1948 Permanent Governor booklet pdf searchable (and question)

by bereanbiblestudent 5 Replies latest watchtower bible

• bereanbiblestudent
    bereanbiblestudent

Booklet by Nathan Homer Knorr published in 1948. About the role of religion and the United Nations, also about Jesus Christ as permanent Governor of all the Nations.

http://www.archive.org/download/permanentgovernor/1948PermantGovernorOfAllNations.pdf

bookmarked and searchable

Do you think it is worth the effort to rescan publications that where scanned but without text, in order to have text behind the images?

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

One of the things I think would be helpful is to have the page image on the left (for verification purposes) and a text version on the right that can be copied and pasted if needed.

And thanks for the file. I didn't have that one.

• bereanbiblestudent
    bereanbiblestudent

You can copy and paste the text by selecting the right tool in foxit pdf reader it looks like a page with lT on it.

click on it and you can select the text by holding the mouse in front of the text you want holding the left clicker down until you are at the end of the text you want and right click on the selected part and choose copy to clipboard and you can paste it in youre application like word or emailprogram

• jaydee
    jaydee

thanks from me too

keep em coming

• yknot
  • Bangalore
    Bangalore

Thanks.

Bangalore

Share this

Google+
Pinterest