Church of the apostate, and baptism nullification

by avishai 4 Replies latest jw friends

• avishai
    avishai

starting a no church church for depbaptisms, only belief is that your old religion no longer has power over you or rights to your info if you don't want them too., with possible legal ramifications. Here is a rough draft of what we're trying to do, whaddya think?

We're Tired of organizations that you have left keeping you on their rolls, or keeping records of your behavior even though you no longer believe as they do. We want to give people the right to have your lives back. Welcome to the Church of the apostate, where we offer unbaptisms and ordinations with the right to unbaptize others as you wish. Our only belief is that you don't have to believe if you don't want to.

The word apostate has become a derogatory term in many religions, we prefer the dictionary definition

You've left. You don't have to define yourself as a Catholic, Muslim, Mormon, etc. With unbaptism, you don't even have to define yourself as an Ex-catholic, a recovering Mormon, or a recovering anything for that matter. You are now just you, heck you don't even have to define yourself as an apostate, or a member of our church, unbaptism is available to all who want it, Athiest, Christian, Muslim. You are just you.

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

Did you put this on FaceBook too? I like the intent.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Repent! Quit your religion and Slack off!

I like it. Let me know when the next devival is coming around so I will attend.

• chickpea
    chickpea

sign me up...

brilliant idea!

• avishai
    avishai

Yes, Kurt, some inspiration does come from the Subgenius.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit