untitled

by avishai 4 Replies latest jw friends

• avishai
    avishai

OK, so some org's won't give you your freedom, keep records, etc. So sometimes you need a religion to fight a religion, and this church can do that with debaptism, the only belief of the church of the apostate is that your old religion has no right to your information. here is a rough draft of the anti-church church that I'm trying to start, the only holy thing we have is towels for debaptism.

We're Tired of organizations that you have left keeping you on their rolls, or keeping records of your behavior even though you no longer believe as they do. We want to give people the right to have your lives back. Welcome to the Church of the apostate, where we offer unbaptisms and ordinations with the right to unbaptize others as you wish. Our only belief is that you don't have to believe if you don't want to.

The word apostate has become a derogatory term in many religions, we prefer the dictionary definition

a·pos·tate

    [ uh - pos -teyt, -tit] Show IPA

noun

a person who forsakes his religion, cause, party, etc.

adjective

of or characterized by apostasy.

You've left. You don't have to define yourself as a Catholic, Muslim, Mormon, etc. With unbaptism, you don't even have to define yourself as an Ex-catholic, a recovering Mormon, or a recovering anything for that matter. You are now just you, heck you don't even have to define yourself as an apostate, or a member of our church, unbaptism is available to all who want it, Athiest, Christian, Muslim. You are just you.

Whaddya think?
    w

• Dark Side
    Dark Side

Whaddya think?

Have another beer

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Church of the Unbaptized Neo-T heologue ?

I like it! :)

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Does my Un-Baptismal bathing suit have to be modest?

• wobble
    wobble

Good one 6of9 !

I even have the start of a hymn for the Church, it starts "I'm a c**t, I'm a c**t, I'm a country boy....."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit