Funny statement about DVD replacing Proclaimers book on DC

by Gorbatchov 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Last weekend I attended the DC. I had special interest in the closing speech about "This generation".

The Bethel speaker told us he lost track after the publication of the Watchtower in 2008 about "This generation" and concluded that "This generation" can overlap only 1 time. He stated that there is an absolute time limitation of "This generation". Members of the current 144.000 who's lives overlapped the lives of members of the 144.000 who experienced 1914 will see the end of this system.

Then he released the new DVD about the history of Jehovah's Witness in modern times. He stated that this DVD will replace the Proclaimers (history) book, because Jehovah's Witnesses are mostly not readers of thick books.

Of course a big applause fellowed.

Gorb

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

I remember some Bethelite Speakers speaking off ... link Losch and was correct one too many times. Can never take shit seriosly that is said off the platform. Has to be in 'print' to be 'valid'

• moshe
    moshe

If the Borg had their way, you would become a JW with just an injection of "truth serum". heh, heh-

• Titus
    Titus

No way!

I know that it is true, but I don't believe he said that!

Really?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit