The Mental Conditioning of Children by Cult Leaders

by Lady Lee 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Randy posted this but it had no title. It's worth looking at so I will repost it for him

The Mental Conditioning of Children by Cult Leaders

All cult teachings differ widely. People do not generally join a cult for their doctrine, which they can practice and believe on their own. They join because of human need and coercion of an egomaniac. The phenomena is largely social and cultural, rather than supernatural. But discovering that fact is one of the hardest things for a young person growing up to realize. Egomaniacs want power... victims seek power over their own unhappy lives - a "perfect match" that often results in ruin. Understanding how others can control your entire life requires a third-party look at the phenomena to fully understand.

check out two professional Youtube videos that can be used in exit-counseling:

http://www.freeminds.org/static-content/all-static-content/the-mental-conditioning-of-children-by-cult-leaders.html

Randy

• dgp
    dgp

marked.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

I'm doing a series of these this week.

Randy

www.freeminds.org

• I quit!
    I quit!

I'll check it out when I get home tonight. Almost all of the children in our family that were raised as JW's are adults now and are completely bonkers. And the sad thing is that no one except myself sees the connection or if they do they would never admit it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit