To the best of my knowledge:
a publisher - At least the national average, here in OZ, they like at least 10 hours.
- a pioneer (all the different kinds of 'em) - Auxillary - 50, regular - 70, special - 100 I think.
- an elder - Defiinitely double figures, though 95% of that time is spent directing the groups and masturbating. They also get to count the time of giving public talks.
- a ministerial servant - As above, though during the "reaching out" stage, it helps to get 50% more hours than the serving body of elders/ms's. Then they appoint you an MS to slow you down and stop showing them up!
- a CO, PO, or what-have-you. - CO - same as regular pioneer, though he can pretty much even count his dreams as door to door service. Their hours are not subject to scrutiiny.
- a traveling overseer - (C/O as above). D/O same as C/O
and, above all, an unbaptized member. - Ooooh, if you really want to show your love and appreciation and your desire to be baptised, you should be doing more than the rest, as if making up for lost time not spent in Gods love..... Once baptised, revert to average publisher hours,
Do they let you off if you can't walk well, for example? - Heck no, they just put you down with a loaded double barrell......