Whats up with you now?

by asilentone 9 Replies latest jw friends

• asilentone
    asilentone

My A/C is out. Whats up with you now?

• ZeusRocks
    ZeusRocks

I work from home so I have just finished a coffee and am going to get some work done today.

• asilentone
    asilentone

What do you do for living?

• ZeusRocks
    ZeusRocks

I produce Safety House booklets for all the primary schools in Western Australia. It's an initiative to help children keep themselves safe, by showing them where they can get help if they feel they are in danger or are scared.

Also produce Journals, calendars and diaries for the State Emergency Services and Volunteer Fire and Rescue Services.

• asilentone
    asilentone

Thats cool!

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

It is still Sunday evening here where I live and i am watching Goonies on TV .

My son just called and asked me to feed his corn snake for him .....yuck .....I plan on getting my husband to do that little chore ....Son moved out ,but left his pet here .....

We spent the afternoon cleaning up from storm damage we had Friday night . A lot of limbs down . Minor damage to the gutters and furnace vent on the roof . Towns north of us got 10 inches of rain ,and in Iowa a dam was compromised from swollen river causing the dam to burst ....the flooding downstream destroyed five homes and threatens more .

Because of the storms there is power outages here since Friday . My brother in laws family has stopped over to take showers and cool off because of this .

Hope your AC gets working again real soon . We have had 90 degree F weather here with 77% humidity it is like being in a sauna !

• asilentone
    asilentone

"Hope your AC gets working again real soon"

Thanks, troubled mind.

• asilentone
    asilentone

right now, I am eating frozen blueberries, it helps me cool off little bit.

• confliction
    confliction

Aaah hope the a/c gets fixed! Ours has been out too- we're using those things you stick in the window lol. Those and fans. I can't even go to sleep without a fan or I'll end up sweating!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I'm having a lot of mood swings lately. :/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit