Sarah Palin and Kate Goslin Go Camping

by Justitia Themis 9 Replies latest social entertainment

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

My daughter received a telephone call from one of her friends in Alaska. Her friend was with her family, dining in a restaurant, when Kate Goslin, her kids, Sarah Palin, AND the attendant cameras and lights walks in. It was incredibly disruptive.

My daughter's friend has an infant, and everytime Kate would pick him up, he would cry. Normally, he is a very sedate baby, but he really didn't like her. Kate explained that she was there to film a segment in which she goes camping with Palin.

...two train wrecks on one show...

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Isn't this one of the last signs of the Apocalypse? Two media whores camping in the wilderness on a $4M budget with a thousand cameras?

I'd suggest the title, "Dumb and Dumber" but I think that has already been used. "Stupid and Stupider"? Wardrobe is easy: I'm with Stupid - > tee-shirts for all!

• JeffT
    JeffT

Video of Kate Goslin shooting a moose might be fun. Better yet if she has to field dress it herself.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

bbtt

• wobble
    wobble

I don't know who Kate Goslin is, being a parochial Englishman, but is the baby a good judge of character ? Hence the tears ?

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Kate is the American version of......oh never mind, no other country would have that kind of dysfunctional grandstanding.

• undercover
    undercover

I had to Google Kate Goslin... I guess it's Kate Gosselin, the woman who has 8 kids and a reality TV show. I saw her on Dancing With the Stars. Do not like her. Oppurtunistic whore. Maybe a grizzly will eat her...naw, bears are too smart to eat shit...

• Justitia Themis
  • BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Another thing those two have in common: unflinchingly exploiting their children for a buck at every opportunity.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I thought this thread was either the start of a really bad joke .... or the announcement of a new adult film.

What would be even more interesting is if Jon & Levi were camping.

Skeeter

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit