I just watch INCEPTION, the reality of a dream

by cyberjesus 3 Replies latest social entertainment

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

I just watch Leonardo Di Caprio's latest movie INCEPTION. Without ruining it for those of you who are going to watch it. I enjoyed the concept that the dreams can be as real as experiencing life awake and how an Idea is so powerful that infects the whole body like a virus.

Being a JW is precisely like living inside a Dream. It seems real, it feels real and you can not realize it is only a dream. I was a born in, therefore I had no way to realize it was a dream until I started to see the little discrepancies, the "glitches" in the dream that allowed me to realize I was only dreaming.

Waking up was exactly like that. A blurry moment where you are trying to realize what is real and what is not. Specially if you have nothing to compare it to.

I really feel bad for the millions of JWS who are still sleeping, dreaming and who can not live ther lives. They can only identify themselves with the dream. That is why we cant really have a conversation with them. WE HAVE DIFFERENT REALITIES and we will never understand each other unless one of us switches to the others reality.

I remember how powerful was the power of an "idea" like going inside a Church. I was DFd for 14 years but I was still living in the dream. I was invited to a wedding once and I couldnt take a step inside the church. It was as if a force was surrounding the building that prevented me from going in. The idea that entering the building was like entering the Devils home.

What ideas ruled your life when you were a JW? Did you get shocked when you wake up?

• Gayle
    Gayle

I saw it too. Couldn't help make ties to the experience of having been a JW. Invited into a dream (JW dream), held captive, real and unreal confusion/uncertainties,,"projections" - enemies to fight, layers and layers of dreams like layers and layers of JW falsehoods to struggle through to survive.

I'll probably see it again.

• babygirl30
    babygirl30

OMG! I just saw this movie and thought the same thing...how living in a dream is the SAME feeling as being a JW. Cause when you come OUT of that religion, there is this 'confusion' where you're unsure whether things are black-or-white, up-or-down, right-or-left and finding reality is difficult.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

this is the first thing I think when I talk to my j dubs family members. that they are still dreaming and that the only way for them to understand is off they wake upa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit