Crazy JW quote from a social networking site

by JerkhovahsWitless 5 Replies latest jw friends

• JerkhovahsWitless
    JerkhovahsWitless

One JW posted a comment about how they started laughing as their plane suffered some turbulence. The JW asked if that was a strange reaction while all of the other passengers gasped.

Another JW replied to the comment with this:

"Its not weird. It's the beauty of being able to not take this life too seriously since you have a hope for the future. So if you were to die in this system of things in a plane crash it'd be an almost humorously cliche way to go"

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Those people are nuts! Dying in a plane crash is funny? Other people (worldly) believe in some form of afterlife too, but they still treasure this life.

When I was a JW, and my plane went through turbulence, I was so scared, I prayed for help constantly. When we got on the ground safely I was in tears.

It is so sad to watch a person waste his/her life because of the "hope for the future."

• scotinsw
    scotinsw

Nothing surprises me!

Just shows their thinking and how messed up they are.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

I still hold that it is strange for them to want their "worldly" family members to die before Armageddon so as to have a chance to live in the paradise earth. I remember being a kid and PRAYING and HOPING that my grandma would die before the end, because I loved her so much. Sick...sick.

• scotinsw
    scotinsw

Juat found this article on the BBC website http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-10716960

If that had been me even when I was a believer I would have been bricking it!

• wasblind
    wasblind

JW's have a doomsday mentality, abnormal reactions to catastrophies like 9/11 or earthquakes or sunami's

bring joy to them cause they think it's "THE END"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit