Im not good enough for Facebook, but.....

by diana netherton 6 Replies latest jw experiences

• diana netherton
    diana netherton

Apparently, I'm good enough to have my 13-year-old nephew stay in my home.....my sister,

his mother, has gone JW crazy again after fading over 20 years ago. My nephew told me that

I'm not "allowed" on their Facebooks. But I guess I'm okay for a place to stay, ample food, and

nice treatment by myself and my son.

I was so upset I emailed her about it...the response? "Glad that L and Z are having a good time."

• dgp
    dgp

It is very clear, of course, that your sister is abusing your good will and your money. It is difficult to ask your nephew to leave, and then it's also difficult to have him stay. Not for him, but for the abuse.

I believe that a sad fact when dealing with the brainwashed is that they have the upper hand in the sense that you're always trying to reach out and that gives them an opportunity to abuse. If you protect yourself, then you leave them to their own devices. You have nowhere to go.

At least your nephew is decent enough, and hasn't been brainwashed enough to know right from wrong. Maybe you should try to work out on that?

Good wishes.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Just continue to show your nephew love and attention.

He'll see the difference.

Syl

• diana netherton
    diana netherton

Thanks but I am SO ANGRY right now. I guess I just need to move on

and get over it. It's almost been a year and I still have NO IDEA

why she's mad at me. Last time we spoke everything was fine.

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

You're good enough to be on my facebook, wink wink

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Is it because on facebook your sisters JW friends will see you and give her crap about associating with you ? I have someone on my account like that she doesn't talk to me on there because other JW judge her ,but she still likes to stalk my life

• diana netherton
    diana netherton

That's probably it...but I do have a way around getting through to her FB page.

I don't think she wants me to see because she's doing her own thing and pretending to

be a JW....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit