WT as a Daughter of Zion, Jehovah has a prophesy against you

by EndofMysteries 1 Replies latest watchtower bible

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Christians churches by many are considered "Daughters of Zion", even the bride of Christ, etc.

Jehovah is removing support and stay, the whole support of bread and the whoel support of water. And the people will tyrannize over one another. My people, it's task assigners are dealing severly. O my people, those leading you on are causing you to wander, and they way of your paths they have confused. What do you men mean in that you crush my people, and that you grind the faces of the afflicated ones? For the reason that the daughters of Zion have become haughty and they walk with their throats stretched forth and ogling with their eyes, they go walking with tripping steps, and with their feet they make a tinkling sound, Jehovah will actually make the crown of the head of the daughters of Zion scabby, and Jehovah himself with lay their very forehead bare. By the sword your own men will fall.

(Taken from Isaiah 3)

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear EndofMysteries...

The people have gone from mountain to hill...many believe that they are more righteous than the other because they have/do this...

The scripture says that each is considered righteous in God's eyes because of what Jesus Christ did...not because of what they have/do...

when one considers his own righteousness as adding to the righteousness of Jesus Christ they are exposing a "scabby head"...while abiding in the doctrine of the Christ would cover that head with His righteousness.

the daughters should stop leading people along their own "paths" of righteousness as if godliness is a means of gain.

love michelle

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit