587 with only Bible and WT-litterature

by bamse 6 Replies latest jw friends

• bamse
    bamse

A year ago I read a post where one argued the 587 BC with only Insight and the Bible, but I have lost it and can't find it again. Can someone help me with that, please?

• AnnOMaly
  • bamse
    bamse

Thank you very much, AnnOMaly. I'm impressed. It took only two minutes from my question to the answer was there!!!

When I wrote to the Society with a question, I did not get ANY answer!

• undercover
    undercover
    When I wrote to the Society with a question, I did not get ANY answer!

If you're an 'active' JW, then I bet your elders did. Don't be surprised if they pay you a visit with a copy of the letter in hand...

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

"When I wrote to the Society with a question, I did not get ANY answer!"

Perhaps Writing Correspondence is pretending to be "not at home", it just saves them from an ackward conversation where they try to tell you, "we're not interested".

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

I called the service department recently and asked them about 607/587. They didn't answer the question but instead told me to write in and they would provide me information. Yea right!! I'm really going to give them my name and address.

I wanted to start a post on that especially now that I see someone else has done the same thing.

Oh and thanks for the link.

CoC

• bamse
    bamse

The case is over for me about the letters and so on. It was very traumatic when going on. They are so holly, they can not condescend to talk the case out far less show regret and apologize.

Actually I am very glad it happened. It forced me to look for answers of what I really was involved with. I found jwfacts.com, ordered CoC and here I am.

I am still "in", but stopped meeting attendance two years ago. They don't bother me, but I have to watch my back.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit