The best most lovin assembly ever

by Slidin Fast 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Yes I've just been to the three day Festival of Speed in the UK. The best and most freindly gathering of motor sport entusiasts in the world. That's the convention to make into a must attend. The generations of race cars go back to 1905 and forward to the present but they don't overlap.

SL

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

No you are so wrong, the 4 rings of the AutoUnion overlap and evidently PROVE beyond doubt that the generations of German automobile manufacturers did in fact overlap but constitute but ONE generation of said automobile manufacturers. It is very specific to the German generation and not to be confused with the general generation of the time.

Open your eyes and SEE!!!

P.S If you drive an Audi (formerly AutoUnion), then you have the mark of the beast...oh dear or am I confuzzling that with some other thing?

Cheers

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

^^^^^^ Witness My Fury - Damn!! I must have the double whammy then, because both my wife and myself have AUDI's!!! Love them.

• Married to the Mob
    Married to the Mob

Goodwood is fantastic!

Did you see Button drive Prost's old McLaren MP4?

• Gayle
    Gayle

awesome,,I have found gatherings of causes, like walk-a-thons for breast cancer,,5K (tho I don't run),,etc for human needed causes of all sorts that had more outstanding love, comraderie, care, and good positive energy and spirit than any JW assemblies. The personal plus also, a good exercise for me, than all that empty horrible brain dumbing and just sitting around that JWs do.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Can't afford Audis so I settle for Volkswagen. Still a nice ride, though.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit