Australian brothers VERY negative comments regarding new "generations" ... some leaving Bethel..will this blow up in the Watchtowers face?

by Witness 007 126 Replies latest jw experiences

• wasblind
    wasblind

If JW's would take the time to compare Proverbs 4:18 to 2 Corinthians 11:14

they could see just what kind of light is leadin' 'em

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

I have a feeling there will be more and more reactions like this as the whole thing sinks in.

Then again I have a very positive outlook on humans, and assume they're rather intelligent. I've been wrong a whole lot though ;)

• metatron
    metatron

There's always a few who leave because of some change the Governing Frauds have made. The Watchtower has reported on this tendency for decades. The Zombie Witlesses will continue ("Brains! , Brains! [we need] Brains!)

What IS interesting, however, are consistent reports thru the years about discreet disbelief or (gasp) independent thinking in the organization in Australia. Whether it's laundering uniforms for the army during war or apostasy that Jaracz had to snuff out or excuses that brothers commit fornication because sisters use 'spells' to make them do it (I LOVE that one!) - Australia makes problems for these Con Artist Hierarchs.

Keep up the good work, Ozzies.

metatron (Aussie, Aussie, Oy, Oy)

• moshe
    moshe

JW's are like lemmings and if enough start heading for the exits, more will follow- who knows maybe our hard-core faders here will find enough moxie to go out the door with the group, too. These doormat types sure seem to take a lot of punishment from JW family. Would any new ex-JW family believe them, when they say, " I knew about the fake WT all along"

• Hiding Questioner
    Hiding Questioner

I've got a strange theory.

Could it be that the WT is "shooting itself in the foot" because the real God (and not the WT's Jehovah) is taking advantage of the GB's arrogance and stupidity by getting them to do studid things that make people wake up or at least wonder? After all we have the UN scandal, Bulgaria, CofC, etc, etc and the brainwashing and social gap made by the removal of the Book Study (again, a stupid idea). And now, as others have pointed out, they raise the Generation issue and repeat its "new light" many times, when they could have easily avoided this mess, by keeping "their mouths shut".

All these things are stupid acts by WT that make me wonder if a higher force is forcing them to expose themselves to the R&F and, in the case of the removal of the Book Study, make JWs less brainwashed, more to themselves to "think" and, for a "brother", less under pressure to be involved via reading and prayer.

Just a thought.

HQ

• agonus
    agonus

HQ,

One can only hope...

• designs
    designs

How many left in the late 70s after the 1975 fiasco, 400,000-600,000, people do wake up.

Many Witnesses were environmentalists at heart with their desire for the earth to be a paradise, maybe we'll see more rolling up their sleeves and pitching with Green projects in their communities.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67
    Palmtree67 is just trying to run me down with degrading speech like others do here while they have the opportunity. I'm not particularity interested in acquiring this repugnant, malignant personality trait

Way too late. You had it before you ever got here.

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

A 36 year old JW I spoke with about the many failings of the org stated that if what I said was true, that meant that he had wasted 36 years of his life on something untrue. I think alot of people probably feel like he does, they would rather believe the lies no matter how ridiculous and far fetched the new light becomes.

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

I agree. They don't want to admit that they've wasted their lives. It's easier to remain a zombie.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit