Proof that there is no such thing as intelligent design

by dgp 4 Replies latest jw friends

• dgp
    dgp

If Jehovah God used intelligent design, how come he designed the Governing Body?

Or was it Satan?

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

Some more "fun" examples of unintelligent design (I'll leave out the serious scientific ones):

• The Menstral Cycle (There really wasn't a better way to do this?)
    • Ornithorhynchus anatinus - aka. The Duck-Billed Platapus (What is that thing?)
    • "I'll place life directly in front of a giant nuclear furnace."
    • Placing the 'recreational area' in close proximity to the 'waste disposal' area (and even interconnecting them!)
    • The bible. (Seriously, I learned in 4th grade when writing to include the main point in the first paragraph, and then provide additional points and supporting information in the following paragraphs. The bible rambles on like a lonely woman in a Wal-mart check-out line. Does anybody really need to know how "tower-like" Solomon thought some chick's boobs were?)
    • If JW's are the true religion, and only JW's will survive... that means ~99.9% of all human life is "defective". If the Ford Motor company produced cars but only 0.1% of them worked.. would we consider that 'intelligent'?

- Lime

• Designer Stubble
    Designer Stubble

“We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then blames them for his own mistakes” - Gene Roddenberry

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

• The Menstral Cycle (There really wasn't a better way to do this?)

This is the provition to keep men away from you some days... but it didnt work with me.

• Ornithorhynchus anatinus - aka. The Duck-Billed Platapus (What is that thing?)

The last of his creation. he didnt have any more creativity so he used spare parts

• "I'll place life directly in front of a giant nuclear furnace."

He created the earth first, remember? so he needed to keep it warm and had no other option.. see he didnt really go to college

• Placing the 'recreational area' in close proximity to the 'waste disposal' area (and even interconnecting them!)

Actually this is nice of him. When you feel the need to change it only requires a 1 inch adjustment and voila! what better option to anti-conception?

• The bible. (Seriously, I learned in 4th grade when writing to include the main point in the first paragraph, and then provide additional points and supporting information in the following paragraphs. The bible rambles on like a lonely woman in a Wal-mart check-out line. Does anybody really need to know how "tower-like" Solomon thought some chick's boobs were?)

you got me!

• If JW's are the true religion, and only JW's will survive... that means ~99.9% of all human life is "defective". If the Ford Motor company produced cars but only 0.1% of them worked.. would we consider that 'intelligent'?

God is a god of trial and error.

• Kinjiro
    Kinjiro

My biggest question is why couldnt he make broccoli taste like bacon and cauliflower taste like donuts? I mean shessh... if its all the same to him why the F(*k didnt he do it from the start? A lot of us would eat healthier!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit