Paul and congregation left the 'primary' doctrine about the Christ.....what was the 'primary' doctrine?

by EndofMysteries 0 Replies latest watchtower bible

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

I can say this much, the primary doctrine and beliefs from reading all their letters, seem to be not followed or understood in 'any' Christian religion I know of so far. WT was a step in the right direction, and 'might' have got there, but by the end of Russell's time, all progression ceased, and went backwards, as you willsee below........

Hebrews 6:1 For this reason, now that we have left the primary doctrine about the Christ, let us press on to maturity, not laying a foundation again, namely, repentance from dead works, and faith toward God, 2 the teaching on baptisms and the laying on of the hands, the resurrection of the dead and everlasting judgment. 3 And this we will do, if God indeed permits.

A few notes of those who TEACH diff doctrine, the result of it, and WHAT THEY WERE DOING.

1 Tim 1:3-11 - so I do now, that you might command certain ones not to teach different doctrine, 4 nor to pay attention to false stories and to genealogies, which end up in nothing, but which furnish questions for research rather than a dispensing of anything by God in connection with faith. 5 Really the objective of this mandate is love out of a clean heart and out of a good conscience and out of faith without hypocrisy. 6 By deviating from these things certain ones have been turned aside into idle talk, 7 wanting to be teachers of law, but not perceiving either the things they are saying or the things about which they are making strong assertions.
    8 Now we know that the Law is fine provided one handles it lawfully 9 in the knowledge of this fact, that law is promulgated, not for a righteous man, but for persons lawless and unruly, ungodly and sinners, lacking loving-kindness, and profane, murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, manslayers, 10 fornicators, men who lie with males, kidnappers, liars, false swearers, and whatever other thing is in opposition to the healthful teaching 11 according to the glorious good news of the happy God, with which I was entrusted.

THIS IS A NOTE THAT ALL OF US NEED TO BE MINDFUL OF........ read my comment after the scripture.....

1 Tim 6:2 - Keep on teaching these things and giving these exhortations. 3 If any man teaches other doctrine and does not assent to healthful words, those of our Lord Jesus Christ, nor to the teaching that accords with godly devotion, 4 he is puffed up [with pride], not understanding anything, but being mentally diseased over questionings and debates about words. From these things spring envy, strife, abusive speeches, wicked suspicions, 5 violent disputes about trifles on the part of men corrupted in mind and despoiled of the truth, thinking that godly devotion is a means of gain. 6 To be sure, it is a means of great gain, [this] godly devotion along with self-sufficiency. 7 For we have brought nothing into the world, and neither can we carry anything out. 8 So, having sustenance and covering, we shall be content with these things.

There is no question most of our feelings toward GB are because of them trying to be 'teachers of law', and going beyond the scriptures, making claims nobody can understand the bible except them, not even other annointed. But since we are OUT of it, since we have our freedom to serve God and freedom to LEARN the truth, occassional self reflection on our priorities. (I understand those who became atheists won't care, but those who are not, hope the bad feelings don't fully consume and prevent from ever doing the good things, the real doctrine of love, goodness, clean conscience, and trying to seek the true knowledge.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit