Where is Dateline

by gambler 2 Replies latest jw friends

• gambler
    gambler

Is this show ever going to air or was is a big farce to get our hopes up.

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

I understand your question and don't blame you for asking.

Welcome to the world of journalism.

There have been many new developments and delays due to world events such as Sept,11,war, and now it looks like another delay is going to befall the story.

NBC will be airing the Olympics and that is the network Dateline airs on so don't be shocked if it's spring or longer if it doesn't air before the Olympics start and/or if world events don't settle down.

This story is for real.
    Doubt if you want but it will air.

Silentlambs has added a weekly update page on his site for the Dateline show.
    Youll find the link below.

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

Ranchette is correct, gambler. With the distraction of Sept 11, and aftermath, the Holiday Season, and Olympics, people would not be watching the show, which has been investigated and filmed during the last year. It was only about 2 weeks ago that the producer called us with some more questions regarding the piece they are planning for airing soon, and he said basicly what Ranchette has stated. I am sure it is no secret by now that our own family experience will be touched on, and the fact that they were here at our home last July, filming for 10 hours. And that was just our case. All of the other film footage of other families is being edited and prepared for this show. Dateline has spent too much time and money in this investigation to just toss it aside. It is for this very reason that they are allowing things like Sept 11, the Holiday Season, Olympics etc to pass so that they will have the best air time being watched without distraction. I am sure the WTS is not happy, and I am also sure that the WTS has already directed elders familiar with this case to keep congregation members from dealing with our family even though we have not been formerly df'd or da'd.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit