is anyone from the triangle or fayetteville NC

by DIAMOND 6 Replies latest jw friends

• DIAMOND
    DIAMOND

Anyone from Raleigh Durham Chapel Hill or from the Fayetteville NC area. If so I would love to hear from you.

Diamond

• Mindchild
    Mindchild

Hi,

I'm not too far from there. I'm somewhat near Statesville but travel to that area for work. There is another really cool person on the board, Lilacs that is not too far away either.

Kind Regards,

Skipper

• Undecided
    Undecided

Hi Diamond,

I'm in Eden NC, about 60 miles from Durham. Maybe Skipper, Lilacs, you and me could have dinner or something sometime? If you want to call my number is (336)635-1906.

Regards, Ken P.

• BobsGirl
    BobsGirl

Diamond .... I am not from there .. but I know several folks from the area. Please email me.

BobsGirl

"May the work of your hands be a sign of gratitude and reverence to the human condition." - Mahatma Gandhi

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

Hi Diamond, I'm out in the country not too far from Greensboro. We are about an hour and a half from Fayetteville.

Howdy neighbor :)

BW

Everything secret degenerates, even the administration of justice; nothing is safe that does not show how it can bear discussion and publicity. Lord Acton 1834-1902

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Hi DIAMOND, I live in Fuquay Varina. Howdy!

Lilacs

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • wasasister
    wasasister

I have a dear friend (a PhD) who works at Research Triangle Institute.

Let me know.
    D

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit