Which juicer do you have - Mine just died.

by hamsterbait 9 Replies latest jw friends

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

My juicer just died - It had been acting up, making slight burning smells. I didn't allow it a blood transfusion

I want one that can juice very hard things like fresh ginger root, and is easy to clean.

What make do you have - how long has it lasted? Mine lasted 8 years.

HB

• snowbird
    snowbird

Sorry about that.

I never had a juicer.

Perhaps if you'd run some beets through it may have thought it was a blood transfusion.

Syl

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I've had a Jack Lelane juicer for about 6 years. I think I actually used it twice. It's not as easy to clean as advertised. One minute of juicing + 1 minute of drinking doesn't make up for 15 minutes of cleaning.

W

• snowbird
    snowbird

LOL at FinallyFree!

Syl

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Breville..

This sucker will juice chalk..

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• Bystander39
    Bystander39

I have a vita-mix. East to clean, does more than juice. I use it occassionally. It does not, however, remove the pulp (that's suppose to be the best part anyway. (http://www.vitamix.com)

• changeling
    changeling

Must be a bad day for small appliences. My toaster just bit the dust. :)

• Desilusionnee
    Desilusionnee

The champion is really great
    The green star also but a little bit expensive

• Kahlua
    Kahlua

We have the VitaMix Professional Series 500.

I love it and use it every day. Easy to clean and you get all the good stuff (fiber) in the fruits & veggies - not just the liquid.

It makes smoothies, frozen smoothies/drinks, sorbets and even hot soups. (I only tried the soup once and found I needed to heat it a little more in the microwave.)

A couple friends have had juicers in the past and when I saw how hard they were to clean I realized I would never want one.

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

I have a Jack Lalane one too,and it is very hard and a pain in the ass to clean.Id use it more if it wasnt.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit