Unrighteous Disfellowshiping ?

by ElijahTheThird 7 Replies latest jw experiences

• ElijahTheThird
    ElijahTheThird

Why is it so many lay the blame on God for the appointment of Elders? Read your Bibles! It is the Anointed amongst you that are to appoint Elders, but the Anointed are to JUDGE! NOT ELDERS!
    Isn’t it wrote that maters are to be brought before the Anointed? NOT before courts of men? That is all the Elders are, is a court of men. When an Anointed one, whether a man or woman, hears a mater it is never behind closed doors. The decisions they make and how they decide is for all to see and hear in OPEN meeting.
    You see the results and methods of those with out the Anointing making decisions and judging, how do you think they are doing?
    Think how it would piss off the WT for many to start asking for an Anointed one to be their judge?
    And on that note, since this is the way our Creator said to do it, and NOT by any dirrection from any "central body of men" as Paul discovered of those "pillers" in Jerusalem. When I asked an Anointed that was not even an Elder why they didnt judge at these hearings,, they gave the same response as yah always get. I think I remember they were sick for a few days after the next memorial,,, and ended up in the hospital after the next memorial,,,
    *big cheesy grins*
    Norval

• jaysong
    jaysong

Elijah,

I would agree that disfellowshipping is abused over and over again--"Absolute power corrupts absolutely"--, but having said that, I don't feel in the least bit that I will be judged by the Yaweh of the Bible.

And frankly, I don't think anyone would want to be judged by such a petty, vindictive, selfish, egotistical, and genocidal deity...nobody would make it!!

IMHO,

Jay

• ElijahTheThird
    ElijahTheThird

Jay;
    QUOTED "--"Absolute power corrupts absolutely"--, but having said that, I don't feel in the least bit that I will be judged by the Yaweh of the Bible.

You are correct in your feeling that you wont be judged by YHWH. No, that job has been relegated to someone much lower in the judgement chain. *smiles in his best take a number way* You quote words of man yet you don't even fully understand their own implications of you. That ones with your heart would never get into a possition of judging with in His government, I thank the Creator every day!

Yes, Jay, many will make it! But their attitudes will be far different than what you display in your sumation of the Creator.

When I look into a mirror? I see a person I never thought possible to become! Still not perfect, but isn't perfection a direction? I choose to keep going!

• Thomas Poole
    Thomas Poole

For the repentent Christian, this is how it can work, as follows:

I have been forever accepted by God in his Son Jesus Christ, and I am declared by Him to be holy and blameless. (Romans 15:7; Ephesians 1:4)

Since God’s Son—perfect in every way—created all things by the Word of His mouth, has accepted me now and forever, it does not matter very much to me if someone else has rejected me. This tells me that in Jesus Christ, I am a person of great worth to My God and Father.

It works a bit like this.
    1. You confess your sin(s) to God. [You should recall, name, and express each sin exact as you can.]

2. You ask for his forgiveness [This must be with real heartfelt meaning and sincerity.]

3. You thank him for his forgiveness. [By faith you accept and believe he has forgiven you through the blood of Jesus Christ]

4. You forgive yourself [This is a must; otherwise, you are neglecting the fact that God has forgiven you, and you should thusly forgive yourself].

5. You proclaim out, so that Satan can hear you, that you take back any grounds given to Satan and replace it with the blood of Jesus Christ.

• ElijahTheThird
    ElijahTheThird

Why is it I am reminded of an even worse "mind set" than that as displayed by most JW's when I come across such posts as yours TP?

And if a "attitude of regret" is not present in the one? What then TP?

• Thomas Poole
    Thomas Poole

Why is it so many lay the blame on God for the appointment of Elders?
    NO ONE WHOM I KNOW DOES THIS. PEOPLE BLAME THE WT FOR THIS.

Read your Bibles! Sorry, ESDRA is not in my Bible.

It is the Anointed amongst you that are to appoint Elders, but the Anointed are to JUDGE! NOT ELDERS! SORRY, ALL CHRISTIANS ARE ANOINTED BY GOD.

Isn’t it wrote that maters are to be brought before the Anointed?
    YOU HAVE USED THE WORD "MATER" SEVERAL TIMES. WHAT IS A MATER.

NOT before courts of men? WHAT COURTS ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? THERE ARE NO COURTS IN CHRISTIAN CONGREGATIONS. THIS IS NOT BIBLE VOCABULARY.

That is all the Elders are, is a court of men. THIS IS NOT A BIBLE VIEW, SORRY.

When an Anointed one, whether a man or woman, hears a mater it is never behind closed doors. SORRY, THERE IS NO MATER IN THE BIBLE. BEHIND CLOSED DOORS IS NOT DISCUSSED IN THE BIBLE, SORRY

The decisions they make and how they decide is for all to see and hear in OPEN meeting. SORRY WRONG PROCEDURE.

You see the results and methods of those with out the Anointing making decisions and judging, how do you think they are doing? SORRY, "WITHOUT" IS ONE WORD. ALSO, LOGIC HERE IS DISCONNECTED.

Think how it would piss off the WT for many to start asking for an Anointed one to be their judge? PISSING IS NOT A BIBLE APPROACH TO CONVERSATION, SORRY. TRY LEANING AGAINST THE WALL.

And on that note, since this is the way our Creator said to do it, and NOT by any dirrection from any "central body of men" as Paul discovered of those "pillers" in Jerusalem. SORRY, AGAIN, WRONG PROCEDURE, STEPS ARE SKIPPED ESPECIALLY. AGAIN DISCONNECTED LOGIC.

When I asked an Anointed that was not even an Elder why they didnt judge at these hearings,, they gave the same response as yah always get. SORRY, AGAIN, ALL CHRISTIANS ARE ANOINTED. DISCONNECTED POINT-OF-VIEW HERE. NOT THE BIBLE WAY. IN THE FUTURE CAPATILIZE Yah please.

I think I remember they were sick for a few days after the next memorial,,, and ended up in the hospital after the next memorial,,,
    *big cheesy grins*WHO IS THEY? ALSO, PLEASE BRUSH YOUR TEETH NEXT TIME

Norval SORRY NOT A CHRISTIAN CONCEPT, I PREFER WINE.

2nd Esdras 2:42-48 SORRY NOT A CANONIZED BIBLE BOOK

SIRE, YOU EXPRESS LIKE AN HEBREW-ISLAMIC CULT MEMBER, who is trying to communicate in a second language, which means you have no understanding about what I wrote.
    My great grandmother would have washed your mouth out with soap and then thrown away the soap.
    You're on the wrong forum. Try Digital Palestine or Analog Lebanon.
    Thomas Ben William
  • ElijahTheThird
    ElijahTheThird

TP a mind set such as yours isn't worth the effort to attempt to discuss anything with. Enjoy your old wine skin, and I will enjoy the new wine.
    Norval

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

TP:
    Wow, did you ever go off of the deep end!!!
    I'm sorry to say that disparaging the grammar, spelling and language constructs of a poster really takes the biscuit.
    You have not so much made a fool of ETT's comments as made an ass of yourself for taking debate down to such a low level.
    Did you pray for direction on that post, or just let the man of flesh out of the box?

You were merely asked what the situation would be with one who demonstrated no attitude of regret.

To address your post, might I ask for your references (I have a bible, so I don't need the text posting) for the procedure that you prescribe. I'm especially struggling with point five on your list of steps to salvation. I would really like to see this point rephrased, as I cannot comprehend it, in it's current form.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit