Human Immortality?

by metatron 3 Replies latest jw friends

• metatron
    metatron

The information presented herein is a bit dated but many
    may not be familiar with it, given the nature of Watchtower
    propaganda and it's self serving pessimism.

www.rense.com/politics6/immort.htm

you will have to type it in

metatron

• Erich
    Erich

metatron.

Sorry I didn't have got enough time to read the whole stuff.

But I am aware of this matter since some years.

The recent WTS-policy is that immortality 'd come through a supernatural action by God.

All sorts of views having the thought that there 'd be in near future some scientific skills to find out methods for endless life are seen as "unbibical speculations" because in such a way the ransom sacrifice of Jesus Christ 'd be in vain...

I do not think so. My thought is that YHVH/JHWH can use scientists as "vehicle" to enable immortality in natural manner...

• MikeNightHaShev
    MikeNightHaShev

There is no such thing as supernatural.
    Everything has a process it's just you've yet to advance to the point of explaining or understanding that process therefore you label it miracle or supernatural.
    By time someone describes the process you are so full of expectations of magical occurances that you fail to notice and participate in the work it takes to make that process a reality.

• Erich
    Erich

MikeNightHaShev.

That's just that what the WTBS had to explain to the "sheep".
    But sorry, they fail to explain.

They rather put up with a situation where REAL VISION and BRIGHT LIGHT vanishes in the eyes of most JW's.
    Very sad.
    Very sorry.

It is one part of the reasons why I get more and more depressed and despaired.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit