HEELP PLEASE PDF OF 1934 YEARBOOK pgs 134-135

by onemore 7 Replies latest jw friends

• onemore
    onemore

Hello All,

I'm looking for a copy of the infamous: "Declaration of Facts" presented in Yearbook 1934 pp.134-138.

If you have it, please PM and I'll give you my email address so that you send it there.

Thanks,

GM

• blondie
    blondie

7.According to the 1934 Yearbook of Jehovah’s Witnesses, what did the Jehovah’s Witnesses actually tell Hitler regarding their “position” toward the “principles advocated by the government of Germany”?

“The greatest and the most oppressive empire on earth is the Anglo-American empire… It has been the commercial Jews of the British-American empire that have built up and carried on Big Business as a means of exploiting and oppressing the peoples of many nations… Thepresentgovernment of Germany has declared emphatically against Big Business oppressors and in opposition to the wrongful religious influence in the political affairs of the nation. Such is exactly our positionInstead of being against the principles advocated by the government of Germany, we stand squarely for such principles.” 1934 Yearbook of Jehovah’s Witnesses, pp. 134-136 (see PDF on website below)

http://www.4jehovah.org/jehovahs-witness-history.php

• onemore
    onemore

Thank you Blondie.

• blondie
    blondie

Scanned copy of German letter with English translation: http://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/politi…

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

The way the Watchtower boasts about the integrity of the JW's in Nazi Germany they must be feeling sure that the rank and file won't bother to check up the historical records of their Nazi era.

Bangalore

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

That makes me want to puke. The Judge was a certifiable PoS.

• Newly Enlightened
  • steve2
    steve2

Back then the organization focused on puffing itself right up to squarely condemn evil world powers from the comforts of Rutherford's luxurious Beth Sarim. Nowadays, bereft of such a fine and godly purpose, the organization zeros in on shaming brothers who wear tight pants and sisters who jog in spandex.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit