North Korea.....living in a brainwashed nation! Soccer coach claims his team gets tips from their leader on "invisible Phone."

by Witness 007 6 Replies latest jw experiences

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Yes the Soccer world cup tonight North Korea is playing! This week the North Korean coach claimed his team gets directions from their glorious leader Kim Jong on a "invisible phone" that he has invented???? This country is brianwashed with Communist ideals 24/7. The schools teach America is Satan and Kim is a living God/Saviour. I saw a humanitarian medical group in North Korea healing peoples cataracs {since the government can't afford it}......rather then say thank you to the doctors from overseas, each person took it in turn to SCREAM thank you to a picture of their fearless leader.....it made me feel sick. Must be hard living in a brainwashed country.

• Pootler
    Pootler

I've often thought that The New System (tm) would end up being a lot like North Korea. But with nylon suits.

• dgp
    dgp

Their leader, Comrade Kim Il Sung, is their "Eternal President". He died many years ago.

• donny
    donny

I've often thought that The New System (tm) would end up being a lot like North Korea. But with nylon suits.

Good observation. Their "dear leader" is their governing body.

• dgp
    dgp

Donny, I beg to disagree, but this is a joke. Their "governing body" is a rotten corpse, indeed.

Someone else posted this some time ago. You might like it:

Life inside the North Korean bubble:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8701959.stm

• sir82
    sir82

Errm, Seems like their "glorious leader" needs to brush up on his footie fundamentals - the North Koreans were thoroughly humiliated in their last game.

• dgp
    dgp

I guess they will be shot when they return home. How dare they claim that the Leader gave them bad advice? He's infallible!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit