Commenting feature on jw.org

by neat blue dog 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

It seems that select videos on jw.org now offer a comment section for any registered user, (previously, logins were only used by elders, servants and those who wanted to donate by credit card). However, your login info now has to contain your real full name AND be approved by your congregations service committee.

• gone for good
    gone for good

NBD-

Last year I had JWs called on me with the tract directing people to their new BS.org website.

I pointed out that the website isn't interactive -she said ''It isn't?? I didn't know that.'' she was surprised.

It felt good to point out a cult-like flaw in their new golden calf.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

I clicked on your link . . .

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

There would never be a provision to add comments on the official website!

They would be too scared of what may be posted!

• Richard_I
    Richard_I
    What videos allow comments? I couldn't find any. Also are they public comments, meaning anyone can see them if they visit the site? It makes no sense for them to allow comments, they'll just be "wow" or "good video praise jah", which doesn't really apply to non-JWs.
  • Listener
    Listener
    If this is the case then it just makes them look more cultish to visitors who would also like to comment but can't because of all the restrictions.
  • neat blue dog
    neat blue dog
    Okay okay . . . April Fools! It's after midnight by now, I know.
  • smiddy
    smiddy

What ....I`ve been caught out again ?.. Bloody hell ,.. next year , if I`m still here,.... I`m not getting out of bed on April the 1st.

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit