New ways to record your next elder meeting

by jws 0 Replies latest jw friends

• jws
    jws

I don't want to seem like I'm advertising here. I have nothing to gain. But I was looking at a website that is a go-between for foreign sellers. Wow! Lots of cheap electronics and so many choices for spy cameras.

They have spy camera pens for under $10. You have to buy your own micro SD, but still. I figure this one's perfect - at least for guys. Wear a shirt with a front pocket and clip it in the pocket. The camera is right above the clip. And you just click the top to start it.

Cameras that look like glasses - regular and sunglasses. Although to me, the buttons look obvious. But this is also the perfect type of camera. It films in the direction you're looking. So if you want to change the view to whoever's talking, you just look at them. Which is natural and not obvious you're pointing a camera. If you don't normally wear glasses, tell them they're just readers.

Wristwatch cameras. Although it looks like the camera is in the face. It would look kind of weird to be pointing your watch face at people. Normally it's on your wrist. So I don't know how effective this would be.

Cameras that look like a key FOB. This also could be good. Set your keys on the table.

They have one that looks like a USB thumb drive. And apparently it actually is a thumb drive too. That's how you get the videos/pictures off of it. I don't know how conspicuous that would be though. Maybe if they met at your home. But it's also small enough that you could maybe find a way to use it. They also have a usb camera that looks like a lighter. Nice, but generally JWs don't carry lighters unless they're trying to start a grill or a campfire.

There's cameras that look like cameras, but small. One probably a little large than a USB drive. Micro cameras that look like a mini camera with an old-fashioned stick-out lens. About the size of a quarter. Smoke detectors with a camera. Digital alarm clocks with a camera. One that looks like a regular clock, but with wifi. The wifi tends to cost more.

I have no idea about the quality of these items and it no doubt varies from product to product, manufacturer to manufacturer. But the prices are good and probably the same items that get repackaged and sold here for 4 times more. Often shipping is included in the price. It generally takes some time (2-6 weeks) to get the items so plan ahead.

Anyways, I'll leave the website until the end. It can get cut if this is against board rules. If it is, do a web search and find them on your own. I'm just a customer of theirs. I in no way make money if they sell more items. I know people secretly record these meetings, just thought I'd give you more options.

aliexpress.com

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit