Do you have enough $$$$ to be a JW?

by rolling rock 4 Replies latest jw friends

• rolling rock
    rolling rock

I know alot of JWs with money, and it seems to me that if your a JW with lots of money you can get away with alot more.

Is this cuz thay put more Money in the box in the back of the KH?

How much money would you put in the the box at the hall?

Would up put in cash, or a check?

Do you know any rich JWs that have been DF?

Please answer all the questions. I am working on a theary, and over the next few weeks I will be asking questions to back it up. When I am done I will lay it on you all...

Thanks Chad...

• terafera
    terafera

my answers:

1. I dont know how much money 'rich' people put in the back of the Hall. I'm sure it was a good chunk of change.

2. I was never good at giving donations. I had the right heart, but at the time was pretty low on funds. Once in awhile I would give a 5 or 10.

3. cash, always.

4. I know of 2 wealthy people that were DF'd. They were married to each other and the hubby went back to smoking.. the wife left him and the meetings. They were never at the meetings though... and I'm not sure if they contributed much.

Goethe

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

I agree, it does depend on who you are. Money does talk as I have a nephew who's wife screwed around on him but because her father was an elder and well to do they did not DF her. They sure like to preach the evils of money but they are not stupid enough to cut off their noses despite their face. A bunch of hypocritical bastards.

Will

• NoLongerAjw
    NoLongerAjw

I noticed at our hall anyway, that it was always the rich wives that put the money in the donation box. and Always by check, i think it was so they would no how much brother and sister so and so gave them. if it was cash they wouldnt.

• AMarie
    AMarie

Thankfully, this is not something I ever experienced at my old Kingdom Hall. Everybody was treated the same.

AMarie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit