Anointed's Letters of Insight, Where are ...

by ElijahTheThird 1 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• ElijahTheThird
    ElijahTheThird

Where are these “letters of insight” the Anointed of JWs have been writing into the GB for decades? What are in those letters? Why weren’t they ever made public? Most importantly I ask the GB now, OPENLY on the internet, why haven’t you followed those “letters” of insight and the guidance they told of?
    The reason for these questions all must ask of the GB are simple. There in lies the answers to why injustices and wrongs are being committed by the GB! Why you have been told lies and have been deceived, as were many of the Anointed that were found by your “door to door” work have also been deceived. Simply stated, it was to continue to perfect and try the ones with that Calling.
    Not only the UN, but before them the US knew of these letters and were working ways to get their hands on them. Today many countries and most of the hierarchy of religions know of them! Can you see a bit more of the importance of the tie in with the US /UN now?
    What about this so called “insight” that the Anointed supposedly have? What do you personally know of it? What I do know is that it has attracted the top security agencies of the world. After having met with a few of the Anointed, both in and out of the JWs, it is known that they have received some insight that the GB has failed to publish. It is known also that their insights that they get are all the same. They all get any newly released insight by the gift they have at the same time. Guess what? You haven’t been getting it. But many of this worlds authorities have! And those “insights” tell the rest of the story.

What I personally know about it I’ll tell in another thread.
    This questioning is simultaneously posted at several sites.
    Norval

• FieryIce
    FieryIce

hugs

right along beside you Norval

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit