How many "partakers" for the 2010 Memorial celebration? Anyone know yet?

by The_Present_Truth 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• The_Present_Truth
    The_Present_Truth

I was just watching one of the videos on Watchtower Comments regarding the growing number of partakers at the Memorial Celebrations each year. Made me wonder what the tally was this year? Anyone have the stats yet?

Thanks!

The_Present_Truth

• blondie
    blondie

etna asked that and the answer is that they are not posted until the end of the year in the yearbook and the kingdom ministry. Eventually they are posted on the www.jw-media.org or www.watchtower.org websites. Some people might get their yearbooks or kms earlier and post it here, but not yet. The used to be in the watchtower, 1/1 or 1/15 or 3/1 or 15, but then they stopped posting them in the watchtower magazine completely.

• Titus
    Titus

one, for sure...

• blondie
    blondie

one less, for sure

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

We should start a bet! Whoever gets the exact number of this years partakers gets to never go back to the meetings! If you're already not going to the meetings then you get bonus frequent JWD miles....

I say 11,710.

• The_Present_Truth
    The_Present_Truth

Thanks for the posts. I figured it would be in the yearbook or the OKM but I thought we might have some insiders around with inside scoop.

You guys are funny, "one for sure" and "one less for sure". Both answers make me grin.

Love the idea of the pool for the closest to the number of partakers. That could get some traction.

Thanks again,

The_Present_Truth

• Gayle
    Gayle

Oh, let's go for a whole "tribe" - 12,000 Rev.7:5-8.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit