Increasing Light and Cleaning Products

by zoiks 2 Replies latest jw friends

• zoiks
    zoiks

Well, with the increasing light being shed upon the godly meaning of the word 'generation', I decided it was time to do something about our choice of cleaning products.

You see, my wife had purchased a bottle of dish soap called "Seventh Generation". Curious as to whether the 'generation' they were referring to was the biblical generation, I looked at the back of the bottle and saw this slogan:

"'In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations.' - From the Great Law of the Iroquois Confederacy"

Wow. Obviously they are referring to the secular meaning of the word (since a biblical 'generation' only allows for two, at most), and with the whole world lying in the power of the wicked one, the name is evidently satanic in origin. (I think I'm going to have to burn Webster's Dictionary next).

As if that weren't enough, the quote they use is from native americans, whose worship was steeped in spiritism and evidently demonic!

To think that we had this Satanic product in our home! I shudder to think about it. It just shows that his 'crafty acts' are everywhere, and the 'spirit of the world' permeates everything, even our dishwater!

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers
    and the 'spirit of the world' permeates everything, even our dishwater!

And it tranfers to your dishes and silverware...literally eating demons! LOL!

• zoiks
    zoiks

Aww, thanks Jamie! My post fell flat on its face but you tried to revive it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit