Is Satan an apostate?

by foolsparadise 3 Replies latest jw friends

• foolsparadise
    foolsparadise

Like we are. Knowing good and BAD? Trying to help us out prehaps? WTBTS only wants you to know the good and not the bad....just wondering...not proclaming anything. Is Satan real? LOL

• AGuest
    AGuest

Is Satan an apostate?

Yes, dear Fools (peace to you!), the Adversary is indeed an apostate (John 8:44), but NOT because he is "Like we are. Knowing good and BAD..."

We do not know good and bad in the way that HE knows it. The term "knowing good and bad" is NOT the same as knowing what things ARE good and what things ARE bad... and it is here that "christian" religions, including the WTBTS err. They teach that Adham's desire was to eat from such a tree, so that when he ate he would know the DIFFERENCE between good and bad. But that is not the case; the truth is that in so eating, Adham would KNOW (as in have intimate knowledge of, be acquainted with) GOOD (which he already knew)... AND BAD (which he did not yet know). "Good"... is God... and life, which He gives through Christ, His Chief Agent (Psalm 25:8; Mark 10:18; Luke 18:19; John 14:6). "Bad"... is Death/Darkness/the Destroyer... and death, which that one gives through Satan, Death's chief agent (John 8:44). Good AND Bad.

Prior to being misled by Satan, Adham only knew Good: God and Life (Christ). After obeying Satan, he came to also know Bad: Death. Technically... and literally. Technically, they came to know the spirit being that is Death. Literally, they came to know the consequence of knowing that particular being: they began to die and ultimately did die.

In contrast, Satan knows Good (God) and Bad (Death) because he (1) was created AND placed BY God in the physical realm, with the ability to go in and out between this and the spirit realm (Ezekiel 28:12-17; Job 1:6, 7; 2:1, 2; Genesis 28:12; John 10:9), and (2) as one of the two cherubs that were "covering" [the Ark of the Covenant] with their faces to ALWAYS be turned toward that cover (Exodus 25:17-22), which "cover" IS Christ (1 John 2:1, 2), he did not "stand fast" but turned his face AWAY from the Truth, Christ (John 14:6; John 8:44). He did so to gaze upon another "king," NOT the One appointed by God over ALL things, Christ, but the one who "feeds" on the lives of earthling man, Death (Revelation 9:11; 20:1-3; Numbers 21:8; John 3:14, 15).

Unlike Adham, however, Satan was able to know Good (God) AND Bad (Death)... but still live. Unlike earthling man. Why is this? Because spirit beings do not die - they MUST be destroyed. It is only flesh that dies.

Trying to help us out perhaps?

Actually, what the Adversary was "trying" to do... and DID do... was help out DEATH, which he did by misleading Adham to sell not only HIS own spirit (i.e., his eternal life force)... but that of his progeny as well... to Death. He wasn't trying to help US; he was helping HIS leader, HIS king... HIS "father"... the one who HE served... Death (i.e., the Destroyer, Destruction, Abaddon, Apollyon). Revelation 9:11; Hebrews 11:28; John 17:12

It is NOT our flesh that Satan desires - the flesh is of NO use at all but is merely a temporary vessel, a "tabernacle", where the "man" that we TRULY are... resides... dwells... LIVES... until either (1) such vessel dies and returns to the earth, at which point that "man" either goes to the World of the Dead (Hades/Sheol)... or returns to God (Ecclesiastes 12:7)... or (2) is given a NEW body, the SPIRIT body, which you have heard of as the "white" robe/outer garment (Revelation 6:11; 7:9, 13, 14; Zechariah 3:3-7). That outer garment, the spirit body, is given to those who cleanse the INSIDE of the cup (Isaiah 1:16-19; Matthew 23-28), the INNER man, by means of faith in Christ's blood... meaning faith in the redeeming properties of that blood... which blood they must DRINK... in order for it to "cleanse" them, both inside (where they are unable to do so themselves) AND outside (which they CANNOT do themselves (John 6:48-58; Romans 8:11).

Satan has never been earthling man's friend, dear one. Indeed, his is the very "agent" who "delivers" us to "the last enemy," Death (1 Corinthians 15:26; Revelation 20:14). He has an agenda - it is to feed his king, so as to make that king stronger than the Most Holy One of Israel. Why? Because, just as the Most Holy One of Israel promised to make HIS Son King over ALL creation, to give HIS Son "all authority... in heaven [the spirit realm] and on earth [the physical realm]... Satan desired the same thing. He had some authority on earth, but NOT in the spirit realm, which he also wanted! (Luke 4:5, 6). The only way to get it would be to have Death, whom he served, become the Sovereign, not Life.

PRAISE JAH, though, that Death did not conquer my Lord, did not... COULD not... hold him in the pit!! Why? Because Death, powerful as he is... does not the hold the keys to that place (where he is confined), let alone to his own freedom! Those keys were held by the Most Holy One of Israel... the One who KNOWS BAD... and has authority over Bad (Death)... which keys He gave to my Lord (Revelation 1:18), so that my Lord now has ALL authority... even authority over Death! (Matthew 28:18)... and he gives that authority to HIS angel... in order to chain Death's agent, Satan (Revelation 20:1-4)

As a result, Death also has NO HOLD on anyone who BELONGS to my Lord, by means of being in union with and of one spirit with him!! (John 6:51, 53). Does that mean he can't "turn" one's face away from Christ? Absolutely not. He certainly CAN... and WILL... if such one ALLOWS it! (Job 1:7-11; Matthew 24:24; Revelation 2:7, 11, 17; 3:12)

WTBTS only wants you to know the good and not the bad....

To the contrary, dear Fools, the WTBTS not only wants you to know BAD [Death]... and ONLY Bad [Death]... but is leading all those who follow them TO him! I ask you: where IS Bad [Death]? Revelation 9:11; 20:3 And where are the "blind guides" LEADING those who follow them?? Matthew 15:14; Luke 6:39; Isaiah 9:16 Yes, I understand that some would assert that the "pit" referred to in Matthew is not the same thing as the abyss in the Revelation. Unfortunately, they are in error: that is exactly the place my Lord was referring to - the "deep", the "bottomless" abyss... where all spirits who need to be are confined (Luke 8:31). Water confines them; fire destroys them (Matthew 8:29-33; 10:28).

just wondering...not proclaiming anything.

Totally understood... and perfectly okay! You want to know. Someone should tell you. To that end, I hope what I have shared is helpful.

Is Satan real? LOL

He is, dear one, absolutely. But... he is also impotent and thus no one for you... or anyone... to fear. Unless, of course, one gives him "power" over them (James 4:7). Also, please know that I understand your... "laugh". It IS a hard question to ask and in the eyes of some relegate the inquirer to a level of, well, naivete, if not outright foolishness. The question such ones may raise is how can one be "sane" and ask such a question? Better yet, how can anyone be sane and actually RESPOND in the affirmative? Unfortunately, while we live in a world that used to be SO steeped in superstition (and in some ways still is!) that such a question... and TRUE attempt to respond... is very often viewed in an unseemly light. Given the conduct of "christian" religion, from its heinous acts to its hypocrisy, false prophecies, false claims of anointing, and more... the perception is valid, however. People SHOULD be skeptical, even cynical. Why would anyone want to believe any of these things? But I have shared the truth with you, in spite of what some may think. I promise you, it is not fantasy or speculation... but what I have received from my Lord, by means of holy spirit.

I do not ask, therefore, that you put faith in what I have shared with you. Rather, I ask that perhaps you can bring yourself to put faith in the One who shared it with me... and ASK him to share the truth of things with YOU... so that you do not need to take MY word for it, but can receive these truths yourself, directly from the Source. To that end:

May the undeserved kindness and mercy of my God and Father, the Most Holy One of Israel, whose name is JAH of Armies, and the love and peace of His Son and Christ, the Holy One of Israel and Holy Spirit, my Lord JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, be upon you if you so wish it. May such love and mercy grant you ears to hear... if you WISH it... when the Spirit and the Bride say to YOU:

"Come! Take 'life's water'... the holy spirit of God, which is the 'oil of exultation' by means of which anyone who wishes may be led into ALL truth... and is poured out from the innermost parts of God's cistern... the Holy One of Israel, my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH... free!"

A slave of Christ,

SA

• not a captive
    not a captive

I'm happy you are back, Shelby. God bless you.

• AGuest
    AGuest

And you, as well, dear NAP (peace to you!)! I am not sure I am fully "back" just yet, but I will try and give it my best. I may be absent from time to time while working through the weaknesses of my flesh, but I am ALWAYS here in spirit - LOLOLOL!

May the undeserved kindness and mercy of my God and Father, the Most Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies, and the love and peace of His Son and Christ, the Holy One of Israel and Holy Spirit, my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, be upon you... and your entire household... to time indefinite!

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit