Numbers of memorial

by etna 6 Replies latest watchtower bible

• etna
    etna

I don't know if anyone has this or if its available yet, but does anyone have the numbers of the partakers of the memorial this year?

Etna

• yknot
    yknot

It is now printed in the 'world wide report' only .....so you will have to wait to find out!

• etna
    etna

ok, when is that coming out?

Etna

• blondie
    blondie

I checked and you asked this question in April. The answer is the same...it comes out in the yearbook at the end of this year and also in the KM around the same time. Eventually the WTS posts it on www.jw-media.org or www.watchtower.org.

Some people may get the yearbook earlier that post on here. You have to wait like all of us do.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/191538/1/Memorial-partakers

• Gayle
    Gayle

Sometimes, some of the info starts leaking out the very end of December or in January.

• Nostromo
    Nostromo

They used to be mentioned in KMs before soon after the memorial (at least in my country, I mean numbers of my country, not the whole world) but this year they only mentioned the number of attendance, not partakers. I wonder why...

• alanv
    alanv

OK So does anyone have the figures for the attendance at the memorial for this year. I would like to know the U K and world figures.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit