WHY DO WE DIE?? LEAFLET COMMENTS PLEASE

by mark smith 4 Replies latest jw friends

• mark smith
    mark smith

Before we can attempt to answer this question, we must look at a few other areas and deal with them first.

Please read and let me know what you think it will be used in a out reach to jws and other sects and also un beliavers.cheers mark from england

There’s only so much one can write in a leaflet, so please be patient, and examine the case put forward. There seems to be something built inside us, telling us what is right and what is wrong. However, sometimes pride and the business of life affects our built in compass obscuring the arrow pointing towards sense!
    So everyone who genuinely wants the true answers to life’s big questions must use their on board compass otherwise known as their conscience. So here we go, the theory put forward is either right or wrong, it’s up to you to decide.

According to the ancient book, the Bible, God created the heavens and the earth and every thing seen, and unseen, in fact, everything that exists has a purpose and plays a role in the gigantic universal wheel of life.
    From an ant, to an elephant. From a blade
    of grass to an oak tree, etc.

The list goes on and on. Whether you believe in God or not we all, with a sober mind except that how the universe runs and how all the life on our planet works is miraculous, full of harmonious order, with marvelling beauty.

Firstly, some background. If God created planet earth as a home for all life forms including mankind, then we are all created beings with purpose. We are mostly, paired up as male and female in family units to grow and learn in this wonderful environment
    Then God has given all creatures, including humans, a body which is perfect for life on earth, totally adaptable and comfortable so that all creatures can enjoy all the fruits and blessings, the earth has to offer, This is our home.

The biblical reason for dieing is as follows:-In the beginning God had a personal relationship with mankind, He enjoyed communicating and speaking to our first ancestors Adam and Eve as friends. He was proud of us, and considered us the crown of creation, made in His image.
    But something went wrong. Mankind began to want more and greed set in the heart of mankind, and they decided to abuse the liberal blessings of God and rebelled against their creator. God did not intervene as that would be denying “us” the free will He gave us. We decided to come away from the safety of Gods love and protection, a rebellion that is still evident today.

I wonder when mankind will realise that life without God only brings death and chaos to the world. A world that doesn’t even belong to us. We even make up excuses not to seek God by making up theories denying His very existence. Many even blame God for all the misery in the world, refusing to look at the real root of the worlds problems, such as Mans desire for greed, our selfishness, lust, and pride, always ready for war, and to pass the blame onto someone else, etc. The list just goes on. morally speaking its seems to be let mans will be done not Gods

The reason for the state of the world and why we die isn’t Gods fault it was and still is our desire for total independence, to prove that we can survive without Him, this disobedience is wilful rebellion, and in essence sinful. This wilfulness has bought about our downfall. But the real truth is that mankind cannot survive or have a future without coming back to basics, which means returning to Gods purpose for the earth. Our will and purpose is only destined to fall.

So “What now?” you may say “Is there a way back?”
    “Has God abandoned us?”
    “How can we put things right?”
    The answer is the glorious message of the bible; it’s the only message that has any type of hope for this world. The Son of God, the Lord Jesus Christ, came to show us the way. In the beginning God said if you eat from the tree of good and bad you will surely die. But Jesus came and died in our place, the righteous for the unrighteous. He is the mediator between God and a fallen human race. Jesus proved to the world and His father that His cross was the full and final payment for our sin. He is the only way there is no other.

So, the offer stands, but only for those who seek to be set free, will be.
    Do you want everlasting life?
    Or are you just sitting on the fence?
    Or just to busy with work and family?
    The truth is, we don’t get very long on earth, but the offer in the bible is forever. God proved that He is a God of love and wants us to seek Him but not even God will force us to love Him that’s totally up to you.
    If there is any hope of uniting the world in brotherly love that will bring eternal freedom and true peace to this hurting world, then this message surely is it. If everyone learned to love God then surely we could learn to love one another, after all we are all flesh and blood no matter what race or tribe.
    In short, there either is a God with hope, or there is not, there is no in between.

You must use the conscience you have and search for yourself. We only get one life, one chance. Life is full of decisions maybe it’s time to make the right one.

A booklet is available that may help you to draw closer to God, if you would like a copy sending with a no follow up guarantee write to The Way at the address given below. We will also try to answer any questions you may have.

If you want hope for you and your family then this free post-paid booklet is for you.
    Please write with your questions and for your free booklet, which covers over 40 biblical subjects in simple format.

Write to us Mark and Nicola Smith, at,
    The Way, PO Box6671,
    Nottingham, NG2 4NH.

OR EMAIL US
    : [email protected]
    We look forward to hearing from you.

Why Do
    We Die?

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

I find people selling their own brand of soap (even if it is ostensibly free) in a place that is a discussion board for people who are effected by/interested in JW's appallingly bad taste.

None so blind as those with a vision...

People living in glass paradigms shouldn't throw stones...

• Undecided
    Undecided

Hi Mark,
    You said"all the life on our planet works is miraculous, full of harmonious order, with marvelling beauty."

I agree that nature is beautiful in some circumstances but downright cruel in others and man has no influence on these things. Think of the way animals have to live to survive. They eat each other, not only that but they have some of the same cruel diseases as humans, and some unique to themselves. You blame all bad on man himself, what about natural disasters like earthquakes, volcanoes, tornados, floods, drought, etc. Does God do this because He's miffed about man wanting to use his free will? This happens to not only bad people but those who are loyal, life long worshipers of God. If our worship meant anything to God it would seem he would at least acknowledge it in some way tangible.

Why should all of mankind today be held responsible for what two humans did ages ago? This story doesn't make much sense to me as it makes God responsible for making all the rest of mankind like them, because we have nothing to do with our being born or being sinners.

Ken P.

• Joseph Joachim
    Joseph Joachim

Please read and let me know what you think

What is it now? Another method to square the circle? Another machine of perpetual movement?

Sorry dude I have better things to do. Why don't YOU read some of the thousands of books that have been written about Christianity during the last 2000 years.

Joseph Joachim,
    an overly-enthusiastic pundit of borderline reality

• rhett
    rhett

Saying we have all of our suffering because a couple people ate some bad fruit thousands of years ago is like saying I'm going to smack your kids silly because they have an idiot for dad.
    You wanna know why we die? We stop breathing. How hard is that to understand. God didn't make perfect creatures anymore than your parents made smart ones.

I don't need to fight
    To prove I'm right
    I don't need to be forgiven.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit