Show your stuff and make a million dollars

by gravedancer 7 Replies latest jw friends

• gravedancer
    gravedancer

For all those who still claim to have "faith" in a god or who believe in a 6th sense or in the paranormal there lies a GOLDEN opportunity in your path.

Press release from the James Randi Educational Foundation:

At JREF, we offer a one-million-dollar prize to anyone who can show, under proper observing conditions, evidence of any paranormal, supernatural, or occult power or event. The prize is in the form of negotiable bonds held in a special investment account. The JREF does not involve itself in the testing procedure, other than helping to design the protocol and approving the conditions under which a test will take place. All tests are designed with the participation and approval of the applicant. In most cases, the applicant will be asked to perform a relatively simple preliminary test of the claim, which if successful, will be followed by the formal test. Preliminary tests are usually conducted by associates of the JREF at the site where the applicant lives. Upon success in the preliminary testing process, the "applicant" becomes a "claimant."
    To date, no one has ever passed the preliminary tests.

So, instead of blind faith...prove it to yourself, prove it to the world (if your claims are true surely the world will then be a better place). Click here to apply http://www.randi.org/research/challenge.html

Why try and convince people here of their errant ways or lack of spirituality when there exists a forum for you to convince the whole world and pocket a cool million at the same time.

Put your mouth where the money is...

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

For the record, I believe in God.

• JT
    JT

I saw this org i think on the news about 2 or 3 yrs ago and like you stated thier money has not been touched since they announce the give away

the guy who runs the place was funny but his point and challenge has remained intact,

• gravedancer
    gravedancer

c'mon step up....no need to remain a church mouse

you can even donate some to the church and receive extra blessings...

• gravedancer
    gravedancer

I was always told "The Lord will provide..."

Well all believers here he is providing....you can also give a fine testament of your faith...step up please!!

"The Lord helps those who help themselves"

"How long will you keep your talent buried, evil slave?"

• roybatty
    roybatty

It always did puzzle me that in the Bible, esp. the Hebrew scriptures, God always appeared or gave some type of sign whenever believers or non-belivers mocked him (i.e. Baal worshippers, Herod, etc.)
    Why doesn't he do that today?

• gravedancer
    gravedancer

Why no takers?

Where are the demon fundy's?

Where are the new-age crystal worshippers?

Where are those who have "allowed" themselves to communicate with the spirit realm?

I have been told that I am "closed" to the spirit world...so show me why I should not be...afterall you will be paid handsomely for your efforts.

Are money and spirituality mutually exclusive? Is faith indeed blind?

• cellomould
    cellomould

Hey gravedancer,

I am really tired but man did I enjoy that article! Thanks for posting it; I almost missed it.

Is this a website you've been frequenting for a while? Seems like good stuff can be found there.

By the way, I have a friend who claims to be a pixel. Perhaps the reward is to be mine...

cello millionaire

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit