"Confessions of a Teenage Jesus Jerk" by Tony Dushane

by JimmyPage 7 Replies latest jw friends

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Okay I've been reading this one lately and so far it's even funnier to me than Kyria's book, maybe because it comes from the male viewpoint.

This book is not to be missed! Buy it now. (And no, Tony isn't paying me to say that.)

• brizzzy
    brizzzy

I really enjoyed it, too. Just wait until you get towards the end. It's a doozy.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

I laughed out loud in a few spots . Kept thinking back at the teen years and having some of those same thought s .

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

It's a fun read. Towards the end, I had to take a break and look at the book jacket to confirm with myself that it was fiction - I was so wrapped up in the characters.

I'd love to get some twenty-something witnesses to read the book. I suspect if many of them would just read the first few pages, they'd keep reading even if they figured out that it is from an apostate perspective.

• mutinyinheaven
    mutinyinheaven

thanks for diggin' the novel.

• Scott77
    Scott77

I have not yet got a copy but its on my list expected reading. Thanks though for the updates.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Okay, finished reading it. Would make a great movie... I could see it at Sundance or something.

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

JimmyPage: Okay, finished reading it. Would make a great movie

New Movie Being Released Today!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit