Maybe we should just kill the birds.

by worldtraveller 4 Replies latest jw friends

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

I haven't been here too often lately because I noticed recently there seemed to be many angry posts. Anyway, now it is my turn to vent.

I read this on MSN.com just minutes ago and I cannot believe what I was reading. I am shocked and saddened that anyone would produce such a statement. Culling birds, etc., through no fault of these struggling creatures, is reprehensible. Just what in Gods name did they do that mankind has no time or desire to fix a problem that is man-made?

Although I believe it is not the governments responsibility to fix what BP has created (they screwed up, they fix - unless they surrender), I think it is time to fine the hell out of BP and those who allowed this mess including the 11 dead. I think about 100 million a day 'till the oil is stopped. That would give the government a fund to clean up the Gulf. It is shocking that we are told this will continue to August.

My heart breaks to see all the birds, and so on suffer so. Tonight when my head hits the pillow, I will pray to anyone listening for some help. Bill.

Here's the link... http://cosmiclog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2010/06/07/4475943-clean-the-birds-or-kill-them Good night.

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

Yes and just think we don't want too many of those birds to die now.

When Armageddon hits we need as many of them around as possible to pick the flesh off the bones of all the dead.

Revelation 19:17,18 "I saw also an angel standing in the sun, and he cried out with a loud voice and said to all the birds that fly in midheaven: “Come here, be gathered together to the great evening meal of God, that YOU may eat the fleshy parts of kings and the fleshy parts of military commanders and the fleshy parts of strong men and the fleshy parts of horses and of those seated upon them, and the fleshy parts of all, of freemen as well as of slaves and of small ones and great"

• John Doe
    John Doe

Why not kill them?

• man in black
    man in black

There are no doubt some birds that are so covered in oil that they should be killed.

Raw oil is really wicked stuff,

But the majority should be rescued and washed off.

Mankind caused this nightmare, we are responsible for the outcome.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Not all of them. Just the ones that single my car out as the one they want to shit on.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit