Someone posted a video

by Heartbreaker 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Heartbreaker
    Heartbreaker

It was a few days ago, I think from youtube. In this video it shows slides or pictures of people suffering terribly, with the voice of a higher up, possibly governing body member outlining how all JWs would just be gleeful at the destruction and death. Can someone link me to it, I'd like to show my husband this evening. I appreciate it! I went about 12 pages back looking, but can't seem to read a title that rings a bell.

• asilentone
    asilentone

are you talking about ciro (I cannot spell his last name)? He is not on the governing body, he is definitely a bethel heavy.

• asilentone
    asilentone

use the search engine and type ciro. I will try to find it now.

• asilentone
    asilentone

put ciro, jehovah in the youtube search engine and you will find it from there.

• Heartbreaker
    Heartbreaker

Thank you ASO that did it! He was appropriately horrified :D

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Just to prove that the WTS. power thumps don't give a rats ass to the sensitive hearts and minds of innocent children.

Listen to this mentally off balanced idiot from Bethel give a talk at an assembly a few years

ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwA9KX5WJTM&feature=player_embedded

• Scott77
    Scott77

asilentone ,

You seems to know some wts heavies. Iam suprised. Just curious, how did you know them like that?

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

The GB of JWS have one important job in their position of this organization and that is to heighten fear and doubt into peoples minds

to keep people submissive and subordinately in control, simply because it brings them power and money, break this policy of fear

and all of this washes away and vanishes. Fear mongering has to continue with this organization to sustain itself, derived in whole

from the ancient mystical story tellers who embellished many stories to bring power and reverence to their god.

Opening the mind of reason.

• asilentone
    asilentone

Scott, I read alot of posts here, I am pretty much informed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit