Current Tally of Members at JW.net

by nextdoorgirl 6 Replies latest jw experiences

• nextdoorgirl
    nextdoorgirl

How can we know how many members we have? I am trying to get an idea of how many have left the org. Also, how many are here. Is there a place that says how many visitors we get here a month, too?

• asilentone
    asilentone

I think it is 25,000 members from 2000-2010. I read it somewhere.

• stillin9
    stillin9

Keep in mind though that some of the people who frequest this site are still in and are "pending apostates" or just not sure about what they believe.

Me for an example!

• Poztate
    Poztate

Click on the "Bigboard" logo at the bottom of this page for more information

• little witch
    little witch

Sorry Dear, the math wont add up.

how many that post here has no relevance on how many are leaving or have left. We are but a sounding board of people who care to opine on jw issues for various reasons/causes.

LW

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I heard that the members were limited to 144,000. Have we filled all available slots?

• nextdoorgirl
    nextdoorgirl

Haha! Yeah, I realize that, about this not being an accurate representation of all people that have left....

Rats, though. I would really like to have some idea of what is relevant. At least, what is the present number of dear ones here visiting this site.

I am eagerly looking to the fall of the WT, and finally loosing all our loved ones, friends and family, so that we may care for them and help them start over.

Love to you ALL! So GLAD you are HERE with us!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit