JW Squads Everywhere

by diana netherton 5 Replies latest jw friends

• diana netherton
    diana netherton

So I am leaving the Marriott this morning after a delightfully sinful evening with a

certain doctor that I hook up with every now and again for some therapy :),

feeling great about the

world and then I get slammed.

The first wave of witnesses hit me coming out of the lobby. Second wave hits

me when I am leaving market with my coffee....the third wave hits me as I am

coming into the courthouse where I work!! I finally said, please, no. My parents

tried to raise me as a JW but failed miserably.....

• Think About It
    Think About It

Sounds like you are feeling better.

Think About It

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I think I found a pic of Diana and her "doctor."

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

You must have attracted them because you're feeling guilty. They don't call 'em the fornication police for nothin'! Those people have sonar when it comes to sex outside of marriage. Talk about synchronicity though, as I was signing in to post this, I had to type the word "motels" into the validation box. Remember the Prodigal Son, he lived a life of debauchery but still came home to the same party as his righteous-ass way-ahead-of-his-time JW brother! P.S.

• JediMaster
    JediMaster

So did you get a diagnose or you need some more "test" done? So did you just happen to run into some witnesses out in service all these times? Were you actually approached? Maybe your parents pulled a few strings and finally called in the cavalry.... Or do you live in a "convention" city? You might have to put up with them for a few weeks if the latter is the case.

Jedi Master

• designs
    designs

Must be the pheromones.........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit