Who and Where are the Chosen Ones?

by wannabe 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wannabe
    wannabe

Who, and where, are the Chosen Ones?

While giving the sign of his coming into Kingdom Power, along with the many false Prophets that would be on the scene, Jesus also made mention, of the Chosen Ones, who it was not possible for all of these false Prophets to lead astray or mislead. These ones because they were God's Chosen Ones, would have a comprehensive knowledge of the Holy Writings, which was the reason they could not be led astray. These ones would know their Bible, and would know how to expose all of these false Prophets Jesus foretold and show them up for exactly the false Prophets that they were. As Jesus would be able to do! As his Twelve Apostles would be able to do, and they did that quite frequently in the first Century. These Chosen Ones would be under obligation to do likewise, as John tells us in 1 John 2:6-

Of course this work of exposure they would do, would bring upon them the hatred of this World; more specifically the Religious elements of the World; who although making profession they were Christian's, they were anything but Christian's, turning out as it does they really hate the true Bible message, just as those early Jews under the old Law did. They were Bird's of a feather, flocked together.The Apostle Paul foretold their Religion would only be a mere form of godly devotion that proved false to it''s Power, and he warned, 'from these stay away.' {2 Timothy 3:1-5} Paul also tells us that what they sacrificed, they sacrificed to demons and not to God, and he also warned: "I do not want you to have any sharing with the demons." {1 Corinthians 10:20-22}

They would also have known that satan was god of this World, the unseen Power behind all of the Ruling Authorities, that holds this World in spiritual darkness, so would stand aloof from the politics of this World, because they would know, satan gives power Throne and great authority, to all of this Worlds Governmental Authorities, that satan had offered the Christ for one act of worship, because they had all been given to him. While this World's Christian's today are bowing down in worship to satan by supporting his Political regime; these Chosen ones would have no part with this Worlds Political activities. As Jesus was no part of the World, neither would they be, and this too would incur the Worlds Hatred, as it did with the first Century Christian's. {2Corinthians 4:3,4} {Revelation 13:1,2} {Luke 4:5-8}

These are the ones Jehovah's Word was given to which would be more cause to incur this Worlds hatred, as John explains:

14"I have given and delivered TO THEM Your word (message) and the world has hated them, because they are not of the world [do not belong to the world], just as I am not of the world." {John 17:14,16 AB} Here is your main principle reason, these chosen ones cannot be misled by anyone today. The Truth of the Bible has been given to them, while Jehovah with-holds it from this Worlds Christian's, as evidenced by these following words of John:

15 "If you love me, obey my commandments. 16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Advocate, who will never leave you. 17 He is the Holy Spirit, who leads into all truth. The world cannot receive him, because it isn’t looking for him and doesn’t recognize him. But you know him, because he lives with you now and later will be in you." {John 14:15-17 NLT}

It is clearly evident from these words of Jesus that only the Chosen ones will come to be in possession of the Holy Spirit; while this Worlds Christian's will never be. The Holy Spirit will come to live with and be in the Chosen Ones. Leading them into all truth. While this World lacking the Holy Spirit will remain in spiritual darkness, because they do not recognize or know the Holy Spirit. Let them argue scripture until they are blue in the face; all they will succeed in doing is making fools of themselves, because lacking the Holy Spirit, they will never know what they are talking about. It is entirely impossible to gain knowledge of the Bible, if you do not possess the Holy Spirit; the teacher of it. {1 John 2:27} Just how, though, does the Holy Spirit work on these Chosen ones? Look at that now, because we must learn just how we must obtain it, for it must live with us, and be in us to begin with:

15"If you love me, you will obey what I command. 16And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever— 17the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you." {John 14:15-17 NIV}

That's simple enough, isn't it? We must show proper love for Jesus by obeying everything he taught. When we're doing that to his satisfaction he will ask the Father on our behalf to give us the Holy Spirit forever. The Spirit of the Truth! When that does occur, then the process of teaching begins. John explains how that is:

26 "But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you." {John 14:26 NIV}

Now! We were not personally with him in the first Century, so he hasn't directly said anything to us as individuals. We must depend on how much reading and studying we've done in order to have anything brought back to our minds that will serve us as reminders. Notice though, it will teach us all things. The more we study, the more we learn, until we come to know all things. Notice, now, something else the Holy Spirit can do once its operational on one of these chosen ones:

13"But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come." {John 16:13 NIV}

These chosen Ones will not only know ALL TRUTH they will even come to know what is yet ahead in the future. Notice how the Holy Spirit grants a continuance of Knowledge to these Chosen Ones without the aid of any Religious Teacher in Christendom:

27"As for you, the anointing you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about all things and as that anointing is real, not counterfeit—just as it has taught you, remain in him." {1 John 2:27 NIV} Now, these Chosen ones today can say as did the Apostle Paul did in the first century, which was:

11 "Dear brothers and sisters, I want you to understand that the gospel message I preach is not based on mere human reasoning. 12 I received my message from no human source, and no one taught me. Instead, I received it by direct revelation from Jesus Christ." {Galatians 1:L11,12 NLT} The teachings of the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses are based on mere human reasonings. They are a human source. Pauls was not!

The whole truth of the matter, is this: If you, or anyone is not taught by means of the Holy Spirit in the hands now of the Christ, by means of revelations as Paul received his teaching, from Jesus Christ you are definitely not one of the chosen ones, and easy pickings to be misled by satan the devil, who misleads the entire inhabited earth at this time. {Revelation 12:9} It is only the Chosen Ones that satan cannot mislead! Are you one of them? How you react to their message will be the deciding factor. Acts 2:33

Only the Chosen Ones are granted to understand the sacred secrets of the kingdom of the Heavens. {Matthew 13:11} Only the Chosen ones have had their minds fully opened to grasp the meaning of the scriptures. {Luke 24:45} That is the reason satan never in a Million years could mislead one of them. Wouldn't satan just love to be able to do that, in order to get them to join with those preaching the good news of the Kingdom. The Chosen ones know that is not the work the Chosen ones were foretold to do during the time the sign of the Christ's coming in Kingdom power was in evidence. John was one of the Chosen. Listen while he tells you just what that work was, a work this Blind World never got the sense of, and never will.

17"So then the dragon was furious (enraged) at the woman, and he went away to wage war on the remainder of her descendants--[on those] who obey God's commandments and who have the testimony of Jesus Christ [and adhere to it and bear witness to Him]." {Revelation 12:17 AB}

Notice? These are the Chosen Ones! Notice their work? They have the testimony of Jesus Christ. They bear witness to him! What was that witness? The chosen ones today know, the Christ in the first Century finished the work his Father had given him to do. John 17:4- They know he had conquered the World! John 16:33 They know because of conquering he sat down with his father on his Fathers Throne, and given his Crown. Right at his ascension in the first Century. Revelation 3:21 They know ever since that time the Christ has held the preeminent superior position over all of this World. They know, that all Mankind, no matter who it is should be on their knees to the Christ, who now alone holds all power over everyone alive on this planet. To him now every knee should bend, no matter who it is. I don't care who! You name them! They better be on their knees to the Christ. {Ephesians 1:19-23} {Philippians 2: 5-11} {Matthew 28:18-20}

What is the preaching that this World does not see, and why do they not see it? Paul will explain that, for who would know better than one of the Original Chosen Ones? Let Paul illuminate you:

3 "If the Good News we preach is hidden behind a veil, it is hidden only from people who are perishing. 4 Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don’t understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God." {2 Corinthians 4:3,4 NLT}

The devil would just love to be able to induce the Chosen Ones to participate in the World-Wide preaching activity of Jehovah's Witnesses; but there's not the remotest possibility of that ever happening, because they would know that, that is the work of a false prophet, designed to mislead the entire inhabited earth.

They know the devil is the great puppeteer, pulling the strings and making this entire World do his dances. He has the World captured to do his will, as one of the Chosen tells us:

24 "The Lord's slave must not quarrel, but must be gentle to everyone, able to teach, and patient, 25 instructing his opponents with gentleness. Perhaps God will grant them repentance to know the truth. 26 Then they may come to their senses and escape the Devil's trap, having been captured by him to do his will."{2 Timothy 2:26 HCSB}

They must at all costs, come to their senses to cut the strings that the devil controls them all with. So they will no longer be misled by him. They must come to know the truth the devil has blinded them all from seeing.They must exercise a living faith in the authority of Jehovah's already crowned King. The one with all authority in heaven and on earth. {Mattherw 28:18-20}

"Faith is the assured expectation of things hoped for, the evident demonstration of realities though not beheld." {Hebrews 11:1 NWT}

That is the reason satan never in a Million years could mislead one of them. Wouldn't satan just love to be able to do that, in order to get them to join with those preaching the good news of the Kingdom. The Chosen ones know that is not the work the Chosen ones were foretold to do during the time the sign of the Christ's coming in Kingdom power was in evidence. John was one of the Chosen. Listen while he tells you just what that work was, a work this Blind World never got the sense of, and never will.

17"So then the dragon was furious (enraged) at the woman, and he went away to wage war on the remainder of her descendants--[on those] who obey God's commandments and who have the testimony of Jesus Christ [and adhere to it and bear witness to Him]." {Revelation 12:17 AB}

Notice? These are the Chosen Ones! Notice their work? They have the testimony of Jesus Christ. They bear witness to him! What was that witness? The chosen ones today know, the Christ in the first Century finished the work his Father had given him to do. John 17:4- They know he had conquered the World! John 16:33 They know because of conquering he sat down with his father on his Fathers Throne, and given his Crown. Right at his ascension in the first Century. Revelation 3:21 They know ever since that time the Christ has held the preeminent superior position over all of this World. They know, that all Mankind, no matter who it is should be on their knees to the Christ, who now alone holds all power over everyone alive on this planet. To him now every knee should bend, no matter who it is. I don't care who! You name them! They better be on their knees to the Christ. {Ephesians 1:19-23} {Philippians 2: 5-11} {Matthew 28:18-20}

What is the preaching that this World does not see, and why do they not see it? Paul will explain that, for who would know better than one of the Original Chosen Ones? Let Paul illuminate you:

3 "If the Good News we preach is hidden behind a veil, it is hidden only from people who are perishing. 4 Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don’t understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God." {2 Corinthians 4:3,4 NLT}

The devil would just love to be able to induce the Chosen Ones to participate in the World-Wide preaching activity of Jehovah's Witnesses; but there's not the remotest possibility of that ever happening, because they would know that, that is the work of a false prophet, designed to mislead the entire inhabited earth.

They know the devil is the great puppeteer, pulling the strings and making this entire World do his dances. He has the World captured to do his will, as one of the Chosen tells us:

24 "The Lord's slave must not quarrel, but must be gentle to everyone, able to teach, and patient, 25 instructing his opponents with gentleness. Perhaps God will grant them repentance to know the truth. 26 Then they may come to their senses and escape the Devil's trap, having been captured by him to do his will."{2 Timothy 2:26 HCSB}

They must at all costs, come to their senses to cut the strings that the devil controls them all with. So they will no longer be misled by him. They must come to know the truth the devil has blinded them all from seeing.They must exercise a living faith in the authority of Jehovah's already crowned King. The one with all authority in heaven and on earth. {Mattherw 28:18-20}

"Faith is the assured expectation of things hoped for, the evident demonstration of realities though not beheld." {Hebrews 11:1 NWT}

At his position at the Right hand of his Father in the heavenly Spirit realm, the Christ is not beheld, but we know he's there. Our expectation is that from that position the Christ will deliver us all the spiritual food we need for our survival, and feed it to us by means of the Holy Spirit in his hands, by means of Revelations as he taught Paul. There will be an evident demonstration of realities by our increasing knowledge of the Truth, delivered to us by the only one authorized to teach it today. The Christ! By that means our expectations will be assured. As we come to a full and complete knowledge of the Truth from the one who was himself the Truth. {John 14:6}

All of the main-line Religious Leaders today who exalt themselves to positions belonging only to the Christ, if they were really wise, would step down and themselves bow on their knees to the Christ. Failing that, all of their adherents should abandon them to themselvse and vacate their seats, before Jehovah causes the Fall of the Empire of false Religion on this earth. If they remain in those seats they will die in those seats, when that fall occurs. Mean-time Jehovah tells them to "get out from among them." Go to the one God elevated! {Revelation 18:4}

9 "Therefore, God elevated him to the place of highest honor
    and gave him the name above all other names,10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
    in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
    11 and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord,
    to the glory of God the Father." {Philippians 2:9-11 NLT}

The people of this demon led World, more especially the Religious element of it should learn to keep a tight reign on their lip, because none of you know for certain just when you are talking to one of the Chosen Ones. You might just find yourselves saying: "When did we see you?" Too sad! They all end up in the Lake of Fire. {Matthew 25:31-46} {Revelation 12:17} I just did the work, because I could not be misled.

24"For false Christs and false prophets will arise, and they will show great signs and wonders so as to deceive and lead astray, if possible, even the elect (God's chosen ones)." {Matthew 24:24 AB} Just where are the Chosen ones now? Have you perhaps had a bad encounter with any of them? Where you may just have treated them in a nasty fashion? I'd really worry about that was I to be you. "Whatever you have done, or not done to one of the least of these my Brothers you have done it to me." {Matthew 25:45}

These Chosen Ones are scattered all over this world now. From one end of the earth to the other end. It's a very good bet you've already had an encounter with one of them and didn't know that you did. Just maybe, you're having another one now.

31"And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other." {Matthew 24:31 NIV}

Who are they? Where are they? None of you really know do you?

• wantingtruth
    wantingtruth

wannabe, you said :

=======================

the preaching work did begin in 1922 , the "name" of "Jehovah's witnesses" was adopted in 1931 ...

NOW , the question is , would you say that no "Chosen One" was involved in this group of people , and from what year they should NOT be there , 1922 or 1931 ?

if you were living in that period - 1922 or 1931 - being so faithful as you are today , would you have been in or out of that group of Christians ?

-- I am waiting a sincere answer !

sorry if I cannot be more explicite in this language ...

• wantingtruth
    wantingtruth

wannabe , you said :

These chosen Ones will not only know ALL TRUTH they will even come to know what is yet ahead in the future.

===========================

we have the testimony of a Chosen One named apostle Paul who said : ( 1 Cor. 13 )

9. For we know in part and we prophesy in part;

10. but when the perfect comes, the partial will be done away.

11. When I was a child, I used to speak like a child, think like a child, reason like a child; when I became a man, I did away with childish things.

12. For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face; now I know in part, but then I will know fully just as I also have been fully known.

Wannabe , how do you reconcile your declaration with that of a Chosen One ?

thank you in advance for answer!

• Seed Sower
    Seed Sower

Perhaps the race is still being run by everyone. It depends on what kind of soil the seed is sown in that determines how it grows.

When Christ returns for his bride will be the time to know who will rule with him as kings and priests. He hasn't returned yet...contrary to the delusion the WT demands their members to accept.

Seed Sower

• wantingtruth
    wantingtruth

Wannabe , you are not obligated/forced to answer !

I asked that for the sake of truth / people should need to hear it

greetings

• wantingtruth
    wantingtruth

Seed Sower , welcome here !

may I presume that your "background" in "religion" was not that of Jw's ?

I have listen to some video with a "name" like yours , and I apreciate that "testimony"

you have a p.m. / try to find it

wantingtruth

• designs
    designs

This is a centuries old issue of Covenantalism and interpretation. Some groups are decidedly New Covenant in the Protestant mode and others are Zionist and Dispensationalistic. A thorough discussion can be found in J. Dwight Pentecost's book 'Things To Come'. You can go back to the time of John Calvin for a further introduction.

This issue split the Bible Students up in 1906. Russell believed that the 'New Covenant' was for the Jews and another Kingdom was for Gentiles.

The Christian Millennial Fellowship and New Covenant Bible Students split from Russell over this, Rutherford and Franz would go on to develop their own brand on New Covenant theology spelled out in the 1935 book Riches, the famous 2 Classes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit