if Ray FRanz dies will we learn more of what he knew?

by judge rutherFRAUD 8 Replies latest jw friends

• judge rutherFRAUD
    judge rutherFRAUD

I'm a big fan of MR. RAYMOND FRANZ and read both of his books a number of times. Does anyone here think maybe he didn't tell everything he knew. for legal reasons and will expose more than he has told before , since the wts can't touch him after he dies. I get the feeling he knows more than he told in his books. NO body jump on me , I WISH MR. RAY FRANZ A FULL RECOVERY and live an other 20 years. But I get the feeling more will come out from MR> RAY FRANZ after his death. and ideas on this thought?

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

I think this is a bit premature to be honest under the circumstances.

• done4good
    done4good

I don't know if more information on the WT corp will be revealed from Ray or his direct "sources", but it is clear that Ray does not "tell" everything in his books. He, (understandably), avoids legally sensitive matters, and sticks to topics that would make a JW think twice, but the average person, (non-JW), would not bat an eye over. There is no way he could have dodged the corporation's legal arm for 30 years if he told everything. He tells enough for the average thinking person to connect the dots. The WT corporation knows that, and they leave him alone.

Ray was genuinely a good man, but he was "one" of them. He could only work within that status.

Jason

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Johnny..

It`s hard to say..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

He is a Great person and has given up most of his life for the GB, if he has more to share.... i can waite.... he gave me more then any one else!!!

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

no highly doubtful, he seemed to be in the GB, but not in the 'inner ring' so to say, more like a filler to certain ones kept full control.

• marcopolo
    marcopolo

I also think if there are things say him has written and will do after death.

• judge rutherFRAUD
    judge rutherFRAUD

I'm very sad for MR RAYMOND FRANZ DEATH thank the lord he only suffered a few days. back to my question . Does anyone think more of what RAY FRANZ knew will come out now . since he passed and he has nothing more to lose . I get the feeling in the next year or two a lot of stuff RAY FRANZ knew about the WTS will come out from his files. that he never told. R.I.P. RYMOND FRANZ

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

If there is more to learn, I suppose that will depend on Cynthia.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit