Looking for an old friend.

by rescue1 4 Replies latest jw friends

• rescue1
    rescue1

Hello all, I came across this forum after trying to find an old childhood friend of mine but had no luck. I have lived in Rhode Island my whole life and I'm not a Jehovah's Witness myself but he is/was years ago. I remember being about 11 years old and wondering why he couldn't come over my house and didn't understand it then! Anyway, after searching online I found out that his father is one of the members of the Governing Body, Anthony Morriss III. He has two sons and the one I was friendly with was Jesse. If anyone knows if he has an email address I would greatly appreciate it. Or if any of you know him personally I'd like to know what he's up to these days. He was a really good kid when we were younger. Thank you. -Sean

• Mythbuster
    Mythbuster

If someone finds your friend, it would probably be best to forward YOUR email to this person and let him take it from there. Just my opinion. Good Luck!

• asilentone
    asilentone

You can write to Anthony Morris at 124 Columbia Heights, Brooklyn, NY 11201(I think it is the right zip code) and he will most likely forward your mail to Jesse. Just do not write anything "apostate" or it would be tossed in the trash immediately. I am not sure if Jesse is still in Bethel???

• somebody
    somebody

Hey fellow Rhode Islander! :-)

You can always try typing his name in on facebook too. I've always lived in RI also, but don't recognize the name at all.

Sorry bout that.

peace,

somebody/gwen

• rescue1
    rescue1

I actually have tried looking him up on Facebook but there's at least 300 people with that name and not sure I'd recognize his photo now. Anyway, I would forward my email address to someone if they know of his email address. I was just curious what he's doing these days that's all. Thanks for the comments.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit