Was it all just a dream...

by zeroday* 3 Replies latest jw friends

• zeroday*
    zeroday*

I was out riding my motorcycle today and passed my old Kingdom Hall only 2 miles away. It was just before the sunday meeting and they were walking into the KH. Being DA'd for 6 years it has been that long since I've seen any of them. As they were walking in I spotted half a dozen familar faces...JW for 28 years 6 years out seeing them it just seemed like a dream...a bad dream...

• IsaacJ22
    IsaacJ22

I used to live just a few miles from my KH. I never pass by it, fortunately, but I know what it's like to see someone you used to be friends with. To meet them face to face and try talking about the weather instead of Jehovah is weird.

My wife--who is still a JW--hates that KH, BTW. Lotta bad memories, even for her.

• mentallyfree31
    mentallyfree31

It's really sad to me when you see them in town all dressed up in a hurry. They feel so superior to everybody else, and feel like they have something so special. They just "know" that they are right and everybody else is wrong. I can relate because I was there with them just a few months ago.

Very sad.

-mentallyfree31-

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Thats happened to me a couple of times and I have to say I feel remorsefully sorry for them.

Something inside of me wants to shout out " Its all bullshit your wasting your lives "

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit