Addition to Lifting up the Son of Man!

by wannabe 0 Replies latest watchtower bible

• wannabe
    wannabe

Time To Lift up the Son Of Man!

For far too long now Religious Christendom, along with the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses have exalted themselves, taking the positions meant only for the Christ to occupy; and I really feel it's time to take them all down from their Self Chosen, Self Exalted Lofty Positions. Arrogant Religious leaders who apply to themselves titles belonging only to Jehovah God. Strutting around in their fancy garb, like Proud Peacocks, as though they were better than anyone else in Society. With no respect for true Bible teachings, or anyone who really tries to follow them. They hate the name of the God of the Bible, and do all in their power to erase Jehovah's great name from his own Holy Book, and from the minds of their followers.

Yes! It's time to bring them all down, and this article is my effort

to do that bringing down. Buckle-up Religious Christendom! Buckle up Governing Body! The rides going to get a little rough for you guys. Or maybe more than a little!

It would be an easy matter to misconstrue, the Message the Seed of the Woman would be preaching, due to what Jesus had said about the 'Good News of the Kingdom being preached throughout all the inhabited earth before the end came.' One would naturally believe, that was a work the True Christian's would be involved in, and the seven Million involved in that work now, would appear to mark them as the one true Religion. There's a very serious problem, with that reasoning, because sometimes looks can be very deceiving. {Matthew 24:14}

Examine closely all of the composite sign of Jesus coming, and nowhere in the three accounts that deal with that sign was there any organization belonging to Jehovah foretold. All Jesus fortetold was the prevalence of False Prophets on the earth during that time period with no mention of any Organization headed by the Christ. He did, though, foretell one that would look for all the World to be the one true Religion; so much so, it might mislead, if possible, even the Chosen Ones. Note the words of Jesus on this: Matthew 24 - Mark 13 - Luke 21 -

24 "for there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and they shall give great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, also the Chosen." {Matthew 24:24 YLT}

In order to do that, they would have to fill the description given by the Apostle Paul, as a warning to all of us:

12 "But I will continue to do {Me Too} what I am doing, in order to cut off the opportunity of those who want an opportunity to be regarded just as we are in what they are boasting about. 13 For such people are false Apostles, deceitful workers, disguising themselves as Apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder! For Satan himself is disguised as an angel of light. 15 So it is no great thing if his servants also disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their destiny will be according to their works." {2 Corinthians 11:12-15 HCSB} Paul is telling us here, that some, would be trying to convince others that they were as the early Apostles were, boasting about being that. So, Seven Million people could possibly be coming to your doors, resembling true servants of righteousness. Looking like, perhaps, Angels of Light. As satan himself could appear. But in reality, in spite of their looks, False Prophets. Designed by satan to mislead others of this World who were not Church Go'ers themselves. But satan must mislead the entire inhabited earth as foretold he would. His last effort to ensnare the entire World of Mankind. {Revelation 12:9}

At 2 Thessalonians 2: 1-12 Paul mentions these ones again, and paints even a clearer picture to aid us in identifying these ones:

1"Now concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered together to him, we ask you, Brothers, 2not to be quickly shaken in mind or alarmed, either by a spirit or a spoken word, or a letter seeming to be from us, to the effect that the day of the Lord has come. 3 Let no one deceive you in any way. For that day will not come, unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, 4who opposes and exalts himself against every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God." {2 Thessalonians 2:1-4 ESV}

Think about these words of Paul! The Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses will tell you they are God's, "Spirit Directed Organization." They arrive at your doors with a spoken word, and letters consisting of Watchtower and Awake Magazines Books Booklets Brochures Tracts about the Now so near Kingdom of God. Their message has the appearance of coming from the true Apostles of Christ. As Paul said: "Seeming to be from us." You hear a message about the nearness of God's Kingdom. Compare that thought with what Jesus had to to tell us:

8"And he said "See that you are not led astray. For many will come in my name, saying, 'I am he!' and, 'The time is at hand!' Do not go after them." {Luke 21:8 ESV} Why would the future King of God' s Kingdom tell you a thing like that, if this prophet was ligitamate? Why would he say if it was his Organization, doing that preaching "Do not go after them."

The witnesses will tell you that the Christ was crowned King in 1914 and from that year has been invisibly present. So, to them, the 'Time is at hand;' and they will tell you exactly that. I had one of their publications in my library at one time, titled, The "Time is at Hand." Obviously, they are not what they make claim to being. So, we must learn just who the Chosen ones are, and what exactly their work would be, and would there be 7 Million of them involved with this work? Using their own New World Translation Bible, we read:

"And the dragon grew wrathful at the woman, and went off to wage war with the remaining ones of her seed, who observe the commandments of God and have the work of bearing witness to Jesus." {Revelation 12:17 NWT}

This doesn't seem to indicate seven Million of the seed of the Woman, does it? Remaining ones would seem to point to merely a few, but not 7 Million remaining ones. Notice though what their work is, of 'bearing witness to Jesus.' Now it`s common knowledge the Governing Body of Jehovah`s Witness are constantly bearing witness about themselves, and about the high offices they have chosen for themselves. Never have I ever heard of them, actually exalting the Christ, and putting him in the office that properly belongs to him.They rather take the offices of the Christ to themselves. They clearly do not understand the work, these remaining ones of the seed of the Woman would be doing. Isn`t that strange, for an Organization that claims to be God`s spirit Directed Organization? What exactly would that work be?

Let Paul explain why they do not understand it, and what exactly it is.

3 If, now, the good news we declare is in fact veiled, it is veiled among those who are perishing, 4 among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through. 5 preaching, not ourselves, but Christ Jesus as Lord, and ourselves as YOUR slaves for Jesus’ sake.`2 Corinthians 4:3,4 NWT -For we are

Notice here! Paul had no inflated ideas about himself, he considered himself as our slaves for Jesus sake. The reason the Governing Body of Jehovah`s Witness doesn`t understand the true message is because satan has blinded their minds, and they do not see the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ. As Paul said: Ìt does not shine through. All they understand is the glorious good news about the Governing Body! "We are God`s Organization!" We are the Temple class!" We are the Faithful Slave!" We are God`s Prophet!" We are the Anointed!" We are Spirit Directed!" "Our Watchtower Magazine is Jehovah`s Principle teaching instrument!" "Listen to us as though you were listening to the voice of God!" Only they "understand the Bible!" To everyone else "it is a sealed Book!" All of that and they don`t understand the work the seed of the Woman should be doing now. Jesus himself mentioned this work, in the following:

14 And just as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so the Son of man must be lifted up, 15 that everyone believing in him may have everlasting life." {John 3:15 NWT}

Why did Jesus use the serpent in the wilderness as a comparison? It was a provision for life, wasn't it?

5 "And the people kept speaking against God and Moses: "Why have YOU brought us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness? For there is no bread and no water, and our soul has come to abhor the contemptible bread." 6 So Jehovah sent poisonous serpents among the people, and they kept biting the people, so that many people of Israel died. 7 Finally the people came to Moses and said: "We have sinned, because we have spoken against Jehovah and against you. Intercede with Jehovah that he may remove the serpents from upon us." And Moses went interceding in behalf of the people. 8 Then Jehovah said to Moses: "Make for yourself a fiery snake and place it upon a signal pole. And it must occur that when anyone has been bitten, he then has to look at it and so must keep alive." 9 Moses at once made a serpent of copper and placed it upon the signal pole; and it did occur that if a serpent had bitten a man and he gazed at the copper serpent, he then kept alive." {Numbers 21:5-9 NWT}

According to that, it had to be at some point during the time period the Christ was to arrive in Kingdom Power, the Seed of the Woman would be lifting up the son of man, in similar fashion, and focusing on his High and Lofty Power and Position; as they raised their eyes and gazed at the copper serpent and kept alive, so too now, when the High and Lofty Power and Position of the Christ was pointed out , and they raised they eyes and recognized his Power and Position they would live. Rejecting it, they would die! It was a free choice! How High is that Power and Position now?

Let me just say this about that. In order to get any higher, you would have to be higher in station than Jehovah God Himself.

I'll begin with John 17:4 that tells us this:

4 "I have glorified you on the earth, having finished the work you have given me to do. 5 So now you, Father, glorify me alongside yourself with the glory that I had alongside you before the world was." {John 17:4 NWT} There's more yet!

33 "I have said these things to YOU that by means of me YOU may have peace. In the world YOU are having tribulation, but take courage! I have conquered the world." {John 16:33 NWT}

"To the one that conquers I will grant to sit down with me on my throne, even as I conquered and sat down with my Father on his throne." {Revelation 3:21 NWT}

7 "Anyone conquering will inherit these things, and I shall be his God and he will be my son." {Revelation 21:7 NWT}

We know that at his ascension Jesus took his Glorified Position at his Fathers right hand. We know too, he had finished the work his Father had given him to do. We know too, he had conquered the World by his sacrificial death. We know also because he had conquered the World, he sat down at his Fathers right hand, on his Fathers Throne. {John 17:4;16:33} {Revelation 3:21}

We know that sitting on his Fathers Throne with his Father gave him All Authority in Heaven and on Earth. Because it is conquering that puts them all on Thrones as crowned Kings.

18 And Jesus approached and spoke to them, saying: "All Authority has been given me in Heaven and on the Earth." {Matthew 28:18 NWT}

Taking all of what I have presented here into consideration, I can say without any reservations what-so-ever that the Christ has been wearing his Crown ever since his ascension in the first Century, but waiting for something to occur, that will cause him to stand up as Jehovah's Ruling King, and take ruling Authority. For now, I'll show two more scriptures that will buttress what I've stated here. To continue:

"That is why I also, since I have heard of the faith YOU have in the Lord Jesus and toward all the holy ones, 16 do not cease giving thanks for YOU. I continue mentioning YOU in my prayers, 17 that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give YOU a spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the accurate knowledge of him; 18 the eyes of YOUR heart having been enlightened, that YOU may know what is the hope to which he called YOU, what the glorious riches are which he holds as an inheritance for the holy ones, 19 and what the surpassing greatness of his power is toward us believers. It is according to the operation of the mightiness of his strength, 20 with which he has operated in the case of the Christ when he raised him up from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly places, 21 far above every government and authority and power and lordship and every name named, not only in this system of things, but also in that to come. 22 He also subjected all things under his feet, and made him head over all things to the congregation, 23 which is his body, the fullness of him who fills up all things in all. "{Ephesians 1:16-23WT}

"Keep this mental attitude in YOU that was also in Christ Jesus, 6 who, although he was existing in God’s form, gave no consideration to a seizure, namely, that he should be equal to God. 7 No, but he emptied himself and took a slave’s form and came to be in the likeness of men. 8 More than that, when he found himself in fashion as a man, he humbled himself and became obedient as far as death, yes, death on a torture stake. 9 For this very reason also God exalted him to a superior position and kindly gave him the name that is above every [other] name, 10 so that in the name of Jesus every knee should bend of those in heaven and those on earth and those under the ground, 11 and every tongue should openly acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father." {P2: 5-11 NWT}hilippians

Now! I don't care what Religious Leader, I don't care what Worldly Politician! What earthly King! What earthly Queen! You name it! If the Christ were to wear Boots. Even the King and Queen of England should fall on their knees and start licking those Boots. Most all will end up doing that anyway. Raise your eyes to that serpent on the pole. Gaze steadily at it, it means your life. That means that you must now focus all your attention on Jesus if you really wish to live because he is the way the truth and the life. There's simply no other way to gain life than but through him. {John 6:44; 14:6} That's what that copper serpent on the pole indicated.

When you pair Paul's words in Ephesians and Philippians with everything else I've supplied, it's not too difficult to see that the Christ has been wearing his Crown ever since his ascension in the first Century; and since it's true the sign of his coming did begin in the year 1914, and we're right now 96 years into that sign one would wonder why it's taking him so long to exercise his Authiority as ruling King. The answer to that can be found in this next scripture I'll present:

"The utterance of Jehovah to my Lord is: "Sit at my right hand
    Until I place your enemies as a stool for your feet." 2 The rod of your strength Jehovah will send out of Zion, [saying:] "Go subduing in the midst of your enemies." {Psalm 110:1,2 NWT}

Jesus had to sit quietly at his Father's right hand until told to move. He, right now, is about every bit as anxious as we are. When he gets the command to: "To go subduing in the midst of your enemies, he will stand up and begin exercising his All Authoirity as Ruling King of God's Kingdsom. No one knows the day or hour for that big event to take place, but it will come at a time we think it not to be it, a time we do not think likely. {Matthew 24:36,44} {Mark 13:33,35}

Jesus had told his followers: "And look! I am with you all the days until the conclusion of the system of things." {Matthew 28:20 Do you see what I see in this statement? A real shocker for the governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses! The Christ has been invisibly present ever since his ascension in the first Century. Does anyone realise what that does to all the dates and prophecies they have established for the year 1914? It blows them all, Hell, West, and Crooked. Didn't Jesus also say: "Where two or three are gathered together in my name there I am in their midst?" Couldn't individuals be doing that gathering together, even well before the year 1914, and he would have been in their midst? Being as he was, "With them all the days, even down to the conclusion of the system of things?

To conclude then, now we know for certain, the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses is not the Faithful Slave, they are not the Anointed Class, they are not the Temple Class, they are not the only ones who understand the Bible. The Bible is not a sealed Book to everyone but them. They are not the Mother of all Christian's in their ranks. Their Watchtower Magazine is not Jehovah's main principle teaching instrument. They are not God's Mouthpiece, God's Channel of Communication, his Spirit Directed Organization. They do not supply the food at the proper time. The food I'm presenting did not come from them. They are FRAUD'S, Wolves in

Sheep's covering. Along with all the rest of Religious Christendom. No one, and I mean no one, should listen to any one of them as though they were listening to the voice of God. That kind of attention will get you killed.

Why have I lifted up the Son of Man? Because it's the due time for it right now! Now it was the seed of the Woman that was to do that work of lifting up of Jesus now. One of the remaining ones, it appears, has just done that lifting up. One of the Chosen Ones! Am I blowing my own horn? You tell me! Of course all of you being so self important, you decide who those ones are, don't you? It is all of you that appoints these few remaining ones. Isn't it? Let me just say this. They are on this earth right now, but no one knows just where. Give that some thought! Now that does create another sobering thought, doesn't it? That is the following:

38 "When did we see you"

a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 "When did we see you" sick or in prison and go to visit you?'

40"The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, "you did for me." {Matthew 25:38-40 NIV}

44"They also will answer, 'Lord, "when did we see you" hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?'45 "He will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you "did not do" for one of the least of these, "you did not do for me" {Matthew 25:44,45 NIV}'

Interesting isn't it? Neither the righteous, nor the unrighteous knew exactly just who it was they were dealing with. It may well be, neither did the one they were dealing with know that he was, one of the anointed Brothers of the Christ. That is also a good possibility, isn't it? I'd say, that puts a whole pile of people in a geat mess of trouble; but they are not intelligent enough to figure it out. No Matter! My Master is! He'll be able to tell one from the other, no problem. He'll get them all sorted out! It may well be, they are sorted out already but just are not aware that they are.

This brings to mind the disfellowshipping practice these false Prophet's have been involving themselves in, treating the flocks with little or no kindness, beating their fellow slaves without mercy, putting them in the seat of the evil slave foretold by Jesus by carrying on a pratice that was meant solely for the Christ and his Angels to do, during the harvest season . But exalting themselves even over the Christ and his Angels. Performing a work they were not even authorized to do. Paul tells us about them next: {Matthew 13:24-30--36 - 43}

"Pay attention to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the holy spirit has appointed YOU overseers, to shepherd the congregation of God, which he purchased with the blood of his own [Son]. 29 I know that after my going away oppressive wolves will enter in among YOU and will not treat the flock with tenderness, 30 and from among YOU yourselves men will rise and speak twisted things to draw away the disciples after themselves." {Acts 20:238-30}

We now have 7 Million going door-to-door, followers of the Governing Body but not followers of the Christ. Not doing the work the seed of the Heavenly Woman was to do. Those 7 Million do not even understand what that work was. I can say that with Authority because I associated with them for twenty one years. Never once in all those Twenty one years did I ever do the work I'm doing with this article, as I am now. Back then I didn't even know what that work was. Thank God I do now! They tell you if you leave them, within two years, you slip back into the darkness of the World. I left them and slipped right smack into the light. Wouldn't you just know that you would? I was in the dark while associating with them. Actually pitch back darkness. To boot! As I said both Paul and Jesus foretold these Boys. The oppressive Wolves not treating the flock with tenderness. Speaking twisted things to draw away the desciples after themselves. Beating their fellow slaves. Eating and drinking with the confirmed drunkards. While condemning the United Nations, where did we find them for Ten years? That they quickly hurried out of, when news of it got out? Why a Member of the NGO would you believe? On top of everything else they were nothing more than Hypocrits.

Through the Pen of his Prophet Ezekiel Jehovah foretold these bullying individuals, and it's "Woe" for them all as you will learn reading Ezekiel 34: 1-34} Jeremiah will tell you about what they are going to get. {Jeremiah 25:34-37} Wages due, you could say!

"But if ever that evil slave should say in his heart, ‘My master is delaying,’ 49 and should start to beat his fellow slaves and should eat and drink with the confirmed drunkards, 50 the master of that slave will come on a day that he does not expect and in an hour that he does not know, 51 and will punish him with the greatest severity and will assign him his part with the hypocrites. There is where [his] weeping and the gnashing of [his] teeth will be."{Matthew 24: 48-51 NWT} Not good news for the Governing Body! Not good at all!

We must face the facts! Jehovah has exalted his Son, to a superior position right at his right hand, seated on his Fathers Throne with his Father. A World conquerer, wearing his Crown since the first Century, with All Authority in Heaven and on Earth, and only wearing that Crown would give him all of that Authority, because in order to rule as King Priests with the Christ the entire 144,000 must first Conquer to gain their Crowns, to sit with Jesus on his Throne.

21 "To the one that conquers I will grant to sit down with me on my throne, even as I conquered and sat down with my Father on his throne. 22 Let the one who has an ear hear what the spirit says to the congregations.’" {Revelation 3:21

Do you have an ear? The Spirit speaks through the seed of the Woman! Did you hear the message it delivered?

There is no one higher than Jesus now. No one even equal!

Only Jehovah now is superior to his Son. So why go to anyone else? Why not do what he tells us to do and "Come to him!" {Matthew 11:28-30} Afterall! He's the ONLY WAY! {John 14:6}

I have shown that it's obvious now, Jesus has been invisibly present ever since his ascension in the first Century, that means of necessity that the 2,520 year calculation they say began in 607 BCE and ending in the year 1914 cannot possibly be correct reasoning. The reason being those Times could never end until the Christ takes active ruling Authority over Heavenly New Jerusalem. The City of the Living God! The Jerusalem above. All of the Nations now are still operational. Are all still ruling in the position meant only for the Christ to rule in.

So the Trampling on the Jerusalem that Luke Mentioned to this day is still in progress; because the Christ has yet to take his ruling Authority. It has to be the Heavenly New Jerusalem that is being trampled on by the Nations, and that trampling did not begin in 607 BCE, because it was not Heavenly New Jerusalem that was destroyed in 607 BCE. As we know it was earthly Jerusalem, with its Temple of Worship, but it wasn't earthly Jursualem that was to be restored. The Kingship was to be restored as Heavenly New Jerusalem; which to this day is not restored even yet, and will not be until Armageddon is fought and won. So when Luke said: "Jerusalem will be trampled on by the Nations until the appointed times of the Nations are fulfilled, he was talking about his Mother: "Jerusalem above is free, and she is our Mother." {Galatians 4:26}

The Woman Jehovah mentioned in Genesis 3:15 was what was being trampled on, because the seed of the Woman would be persecuted and murdered all down through the Centuries, right up until the coming of Christ in Kingdom power. It was going on when they murdered Jesus, when they stoned Stephen, while they were hating and persecuting the Followers of the Christ in the first Century. So bad it would be, the days had to be cut short to save their lives prior to Armageddon. The lives saved were the seed of the Woman. So, the appointed times of the Nations have been in progress right from the Garden of Eden, when Jehovah sentenced satan the devil up until this present moment in time. No one knows the exact day or hour they will end. Only Jehovah knows that. {Matthew 24:9}

Because of the foretold enmity or hatred this kind of treatment has been afforded the woman of Genesis, as I said, right up until the coming of Christ. satan's last acts of brutality against the seed of the Woman: All down throughout the Centuries the seed of the Woman has lived through a great tribulation of their own kind, brought upon them by satan the devil, and his seed. Paul noted that tribulation in Hebrews 11--

9 "Then you will be arrested, persecuted, and killed. You will be hated all over the world because you are my followers." {Matthew 24:9 NLT} Religious Christendom will not be hated! They are all the haters! The Seed of satan the devil.

Why because they were his Followers? Jesus was the main principle seed of the Woman. Anyone following him would inherit the foretold enmity against them from the seed of satan the devil. {Galatians 3:16} The trampling began with the murder of Able, by Cain, who himself was the seed of satan the devil. When did it begin exactly? No one Knows. Approximately how long has it run? Anyone hazzard a guess? When will it end? No one knows that. Funny isn't it? The Governing Body knows, according to them, the exact year it started running. They know exactly to the day, how long it has run, and they know when it ended. So without saying it, they are telling us that they know something Jehovah's has placed within his own jurisdiction, that even his own Son didn't know, and we're told in the Bible, no one knows the day and hour for that, but Jehovah. It's a big joke when you think about it! If the appointed times of the Nations had ended in the year 1914 this entire system of things, by now, would have been History, because it will take the War of the Great Day of God the Almighty at Armageddon to end those Appointed Times. What's that old adage? "Give em enough rope, they'll hang themselves."

Knowing as I do, that few, if any, will agree, with the Woman foretold in Genesis 3:15 that I believe is the Jerusalem Luke was making reference in his statement at Luke 21:24. I came to that conclusion, by considering the two classes of seeds spoken about where this violent hatred or enmity existed between them. One class of course being the seed of the devil, the other the seed of the woman. I knew the Christ was the principle or main main seed Paul told us about at Galatians 3:16. He was the faithful high Priest over the house of God. Hebrews 3:6;10:212} I also knew he had a secondary seed, and would rule as king priests with him. {Revelation 11:15; 20:6} So I reasoned the woman in Genesis 3:15 had to be their Mother. {Galatians 4:26} She as it turned out was the Jerusalem above, that because of that had to be the Jerusalem he had in mind when he made the statement: "Jerusalem will be trampled on by the Nations"...

Ancient Jerusalem turned out to be a City of Murdering Persecuters. Who killed the Prophets Jehovah sent to warn them of their wicked ways. They were never trampled on by the Nations, there were themselves the ones doing the trampling. On all of Jehovah's Faithful Prophets. Persecuting and killing them. Jesus condemned that old City, and told then their house was abandoned to them. They had deviated over to satan's side and became, as Jesus had called them, Serpents! Offspring of Vipers. Jesus foretold the complete destruction of their City and Temple, and that was carried out by General Titus in 70 AD. Leaving not a stone upon a stone after he was finished. {Matthew 23:33-39} {Luke 19:41-44} Luke was the one who penned Luke 19:41-44 so he would have known earthly Jerusalem was now out of the picture; that's why his words couldn't be applied to ancient Earthly Jerusalem. He knew it was now Heavenly Mount Zion! Heavenly New Jerusalem. That's what was being trampled on; is still being trampled on right now at this moment in time. So count from what occured in Eden until now, or better yet Armageddon, you'll know how long this trampling has been going on. But you cannot supply a day date for it's beginning, how long it will run, or when it will end. We have an approximation of it's length, but I don't believe anything too solid you'd want to lean on it too heavily.

Now! Pay close attention to these next words of Jesus, because he meant exactly what he said, when he said: "I am the WAY the TRUTH and the LIFE, and NO MAN comes to the Father, but BY ME." I think that about sums it all up, in my effort too LIFT UP the SON of Man, and bring all the self exalted down. {John 14:6}

As you consider that, keep this last thought ever forward in your minds, the Son of Man has been invisibly present wearing his Cown with All Authority in Heaven and on Earth, ever since his ascension in the first Century. It remains now, only, for him to stand up and begin exercising that All Authority, as he brings satan's World System of things to a crashing end, at Armageddon. {Daniel 12:1-3} {Revelation 16:13-16}

Let me just finish this discussion up with one last final thought. At this time, I'm 77 years old. Every year out of all of that time period right down to this present moment in time, Religious Christendom pictures the Christ as a wee Baby lying in a Manger. Do they forget when he approached John the Baptist for his Baptism in 29 CE he was thirty years old? Almost two thousand years have passed since his ascension. How old does that make him right now? No Baby in any manger that's for certain sure. Just prior to his ascension while praying to his Father, he said: "I have glorified you on the earth, now you Father glorify me with the glory I had alongside you before the World Was." The Worlds History can be counted to be about, more or less 6000 years. So six thousand years before the world was he was in existence. How old does that make him now? We have now even a much bigger problem. The possiblity is there, he could have been in existence for eons of time, before coming to this earth as a Human being. To even speculate on that would be redicules, because no one but Jehovah would know exactly how long he's been in existence. Who would be the one behind Religious Christendom pushing the view they do of the Christ? Who would want Mankind not to know the power and position that is now held by the Christ? Who would Blind Mankind to that knowledge, and why? What would occur was they able to see the power and position now held by the Christ? How would that knowledge, if known pose a threat to satan the devil? He is god of this world correct? He holds the entire world in his power does he not? He misleads the entire inhabited earth, does he not? But if they actually were able to see, the Glorious good news about the glory of Christ, he would lose his power hold, the world would no longer be blinded and misled by him. That is why the True Knowledge of the Power and Position, of the Christ; if this entire worlds were made aware of that would pose a serious threat to satan's power hold on this World, and that is something he would fight like hell against. Not wanting to lose his own position of god of this world. So, naturally every year, you will see the Christ pictured as a wee Babe in a manger, and no one is any the wiser.

If anyone doesn't want to see the Son of Man lifted up, you can bet satan doesn't. That's why I've taken the time to lift him up now. It's due time for it, don't you think? Getting time to bring satan down too.

If there's anything satan does not want, he does not want the World of Mankind to know, that the Christ has been seated at his Father's right hand, already wearing his Crown, ever since his ascension in the first Century, waiting to exercise his All Authority, as represented by that Crown; which he will do at Armageddon, when he wipes satan's entire World system of things from the face of this earth.

With what event will the Christ's Authority be shown? This will be when Daniels Prophecy is fulfilled, and Michael Stands up, and the time of this World's greatest peril begins; with Matthews, Jeremiah's and Ezekiels Prophecy now undergoing fulfillment, and a great storm sweeps this earth, with Nation against Nation and Kingdom against Kingdom, and the Sword of every man turned against the Sword of his own Brother. Jeremiah shows us it is the time for the fall of Babylon the Great, Religious Christendom's doom comes upon them, as prophesied.

Everything stated here is backed up by the following cited scriptures. {Daniel 12:1} {Matthew 24:7} {Jeremiah 25:31-37} {Ezekiel 38:21} All fully supported!

As to the event that will mark the time period the Christ's full Authority goes into action, you will see in the following:

7"And there was war in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. 8But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. 9The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him. 10Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say: "Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Christ. For the accuser of our brothers, who accuses them before our God day and night, has been hurled down."{Revelation 12:7-10 NIV}

So! The Christ's full Authority to act, is shown by him throwing satan and his demon's out of the Heaven's. When that first act does occur all particular Hell will break out all over this planet, and brought to an end by Armageddon. Ugly Picture! But Pretty Picture! With our Crowned King at last on his rightfull Throne, that will be lifed up above the Hills. {Isaiah 2:2}Wannabe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit