Long Time No See!

by faundy 9 Replies latest jw friends

• faundy
    faundy

Wow, it has been an AGE since I've been on here! For those of you who remember, I'm Steph, Dansk's daughter.

It's been 18 months since he passed away and for some reason I am feeling it more now than I did at the time of his death. I think it's because I realise how much he is missing out on... my brother has a new baby, for example. I am also finding it difficult to come to terms with 'where' he is; I have no idea if he has a spirit floating around, whether he has any consciousness on another plain somewhere, that sort of thing.

Anyway I hope this finds you all well and happy... and free.

Faundy xxx

• snowbird
    snowbird

Hi, Faundy.

I remember you, Ian, and Claire.

Good to hear from you.

Syl

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

((Faundy)) I understand what you're saying about missing your dad more now. It's crazy the little things that will hit you out of the blue. Not that a new baby in the family is a little thing. I've learned there is no statute of limitations on grief.

How's your mom doing?

• I quit!
    I quit!

Nice to hear from you again. I'm sure anyone who remembers your father posting here misses him.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Faundy!!..

Nice to see you back..Tell your Mom I said "Hey!.."

I miss your Dad too..We had a lot of laughs..He was a good man..

I hope you come around more often..Hang out with us,just like the old days..

............................. ...OUTLAW

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

While I never met your Dad in person I'll certainly never forget him. He was a wonderful person.

My Dad passed away 9 years ago, and my Mom 3 years ago. You never stop missing them, and I believe that's a good thing.

W

• peaches
    peaches

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( faundy))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) we have not met,,,,but sounds like you have gone through alot....welcome back and nice to meet you......peaches of the booby class....

• RosePetal
    RosePetal

Hi faundy Pleased to know you, sorry to hear about your dad you must miss him terribly it sounds like he was a lovely man you must have some lovely memories.

Love RosePetal xx

• somebody
    somebody

Hi faundy!

I have been away from the board for too long ( about 6 years or so it seems) and I made a "HOWDY" post earlier today too. I only learned THIS MORNING about your dad, and I cried and cried that I wasn't here 18 months ago! I'm SO sorry for your loss. Right away, I started reading his "torn apart" post and I'm only on page 2 of it, so I wasn't even sure if his daughters ever got out of the Watchtower. I was PRAYING that you did before he passed on. And I pray that your sister is out too.

((((((((((faundy)))))) and hugs to your family too.

If I were you, I would buy the book titled Ghost Among Us. It is NOT a scary or morbid book. I found it to be of much comfort. You can search it on the net and read reviews if you wish before you buy or order it. It may be the comfort you need ! The auther is James Van Praagh.

I'm SO glad I popped in today to see your post and read it. For now I know who you are! Is that strange or what? !!!

• somebody
    somebody

Here is info on the book, faundy.

http://www.amazon.com/Ghosts-Among-Us-Uncovering-Truth/dp/0061553395

May peace be with you and your family, and congrats on the new member of your family!

somebody/gwen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit