HOWDY!

by somebody 6 Replies latest jw friends

• somebody
    somebody

Just popped in to say hello. I hope you all are doing well. TONS of new people! Greetings all!

peace,

somebody/gwen

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Hello...pleased to meet you x

Loz x

• blondie
    blondie

Hi gwen, how's my favorite redhead?

Blondie

• somebody
    somebody

Nice to meet you too Lozhasleft!

Hi Blondie! I'm doing very well, thank you!

I see you are still doing the Watchtower commets every week. That's is cool!

Hope all is well with you and yours.

I find that I don't rmember how to use the discussion board options, such as how to quote and stuff. I need to learn all over again. DOH!

peace,

somebody/gwen

• journey-on
    journey-on

How long have you been gone? What brings you back? (Inquiring Minds Want To Know :-)

• Think About It
    Think About It

Hi Somebody........I'm kinda new. Good to meet you.

Think About It

• somebody
    somebody

Hi jourey-on,

I haven't posted reguarly since about I duuno....6 or 7 years maybe? I thought about the board last week ( because a certain person crossed my mind at the time) and this past Sunday I came to the board and actually read older posts ALL DAY LONG into the night. I had both tears and smiles reading posts.

So today I came back and decided that I may participate again. It's changed SO much though. It's busy busy busy! I registered her a few months after Simon left what we called witnet ( which was for JWs only, but anyone could read the posts) and opened his own discussion board. That was years ago!

It's amazing how many new ones are here, and how many are still here from years ago. I'm glad the board didn't close!

peace,

somebody/gwen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit