The Fickle JW & I Update

by Confuzzled 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Confuzzled
    Confuzzled

Hello, 'tis I, sorta girlfriend to the biggest convaluted part-time Dubby in the world. All is calm on the shores of complicationville, and I have the baby at the end of June. Well now, Boyfriend's family has stabilized and he is not attending meetings or study regularly anymore. It's warm out, and he just bought a new bike a few months ago. He also bought a new expensive american sports car. To quote the amazing Eckhart Tolle "Man made God in his own image." He saw something shiny and found a new idol for the time being. Besides the baby he has a zillion other projects going on, he's in a good mood, and evidently not feeling guilty enough to go to meetings unless a family member asks. No talk of religion in nearly a month. My father has been put on "Dub Patrol" for my hospital stay though. If people want to come and see my baby, thats fine, but no Watchtowers allowed. Same thing for my coming home, still doped up on meds, days. But BF knows me well enough to know to tell them back off, she's intelligent, vicious, and has stitches.

I quoted Eckhart Tolle, I've whole heartly bit into his work. He's amazing. It makes TO much sense. He's also teaching me not to resist and be tolerable of the situation. It takes work, though. I hope one day my Rubba Dub will see that God is far to concerned with other things then to be a dirty old pervert, riding a thunder cloud, peeking under bed sheets, and only conversing with a few old men in Brooklyn, NY.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Hi Confuzzled. Good to see you.

You seem to have things under control for now.

Old Judge Rutherford used to use a walking stick to keep the troublemakers at bay. Maybe you can have one by your bed

Cheers

Chris

• Confuzzled
    Confuzzled

I'm trying to squeeze the best out of Now, and not let every little worry about the situation cloud my peace. I do have a concern that he will suddenly want to become, his words, "humble" again and start going back after the baby is born, but if I start putting to much thought into it, or mention to him, it might become the reality. I'm thankful for my JW free moments!

• yknot
    yknot

I am so happy for you !

Peace is a wonderful thing!

Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy!

Remember you have far more control than you think........

This....

He saw something shiny and found a new idol for the time being.

That is 'priceless'....... you should stick that on your refrigerator!

Prayers for you and the baby to continue in ease!

hugs

• Confuzzled
    Confuzzled

Thank you very much !

Now that the Church Of Our Lady Of Field Service is out of the way (for now) I can work on bigger issues.......Like his glaring short comings. If I joined a support bulletin board for ALL our issues, I'd be online 24 hrs a day!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit