Judgment Day and the End of the World 2011

by RR 6 Replies latest social current

• RR
    RR

It's coming, so pack your bags everyone. Less than a year to go.

http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/may21/index.html

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

<yawn> Heard this before... LOL

• read good books
    read good books

I am sure the JW's are like the kid standing outside the locked toy store window, wishing they could get in on the action of predicting the time of the end again but knowing there are enough of their older former members around who would throw 1975 in their face. Oh well they'll have to limp along until most of us die. Then they can start up their end of the world band wagon again.

Still crazy JW's aside there are alot of things going on in the world that seem to look alot to me like Revelations or Isaiah or Daniel's phrophecies, I am not sure how I interpret it, I just think were living in more difficult and dangerous times than anything I have seen in my lifetime. I wonder what 2012 might bring.

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

RR, you are da man! This stuff is priceless.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Yesterday, one of my paint suppliers told me that one local guy has sold his crash repair shop and gone travelling around the country because the 'end' is comming in 2012.

woooo, shades of '75!

oz

• jehovahsheep
    jehovahsheep

wasnt judgement day 1874-1914 according to your prophet?

• steve2
    steve2

The hubris of thinking we are living on the cusp of the end of the world. Heard it all before. Even good old judge Rutherford promulgated the French Revolution as the start of the time of the end (1799). As for Revelation - Please!! The most psychotic load of old twaddle ever passed off as Divine.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit