Screen Name vs Character

by Amazing 57 Replies latest jw friends

• ladonna
    ladonna

I was just reading everyone's comments, and at the end I just thought "why doesn't Simon just call this forum 'Character Assasination Forum'."

I never gave one thought at all to the reason behind anyone's screen ID name. Ladonna means "the lady". Now I ain't no lady!!!

Look around at ALL the screen names, all of you!

Shall we assasinate everyone on the merit of their screen name?????
    This is really sad behavior.

Ana, who doesn't care if someone calls themselves the "remnant"!!!!

Manners require time, and nothing is more vulgar than haste.
    —Ralph Waldo Emerson

• teejay
    teejay

kent! kent! Groveling back to JW.com like a whipped, mongrel pup, I see. What happened on h2o? They run you off, too? People tire of your racist lack of a sense of humor? Go figure. People are funny. What do *they* know, right?

Same old kent, I must say. You remind me of the coffee at McDonald's. Do you have McDonald's over there in the land of the never-rising-sun, kent? In case you don't, around here McDonald's is known for two things.. the French fries and the coffee. The fries are excellent, the coffee is, well... McDonald's coffee is horrible... the worse substance that can still be called "coffee" that I've ever had in my life, anywhere. But there's one positive—and one positive only—that I can say about it. Know what that is, yakki da? It's consistent.

When you step up to the counter in a McDonald's and order "coffee" (or *their* version of the liquid), you know exactly what you're gonna get: horrible coffee. It tastes the same in Seattle and LA and Phoenix and Dallas. Believe me. I speak from experience. A body asking for coffee at a McDonald's can't say they didn't know when they take that first nasty sip.

You remind me of McDonald's coffee. When I start reading anything you post, it's like reading a watchtower article... I know exactly what i'm gonna get.

If I can give you a friendly advice, don't bother these kinds of discussion. If I, or many of my online friends, should engage in stuff like this, we wouldn't have time for anything else.

< wondering: did the crew 'assign' kent (of all people) to shut up amazing?>

People disagree, people misunderstand, sometimes we don't express ourselves the smartest way - or we may push peoples buttons without even meaning to do so.

Are you saying that Amazing didn't come across as expressing himself the "smartest way", kent? Not your kind of insight, but very good. Very good. For once, we agree. How'd you get so smart and still be so dumb, kent?

It really doesn't matter. Personal "wars" will always be here, and they will always be "stupid". "Stupid" in the sense there are no winners - since every side will claim a victory.

No... "stupid" in the sense that some people have no argument. Kinda like now. With you. Nice try. "Stupid" *is* something you oughta know about.

In reality, the only winners is the Witchpower Libel & Crackpot Society, since they are the ones with a mighty good reason for laughing. They can point to these fruitless and never ending threads - saying: "There you see what happens when..."

Since you're so stupid... er... I mean Stupid, let me clue you in to something. If the WTS used a site like this to justify ANYTHING, some... not ALL... but *some* internet-connected members would check the place out. If they are the sort of soul that is looking, searching, questioning... imo (that means "in my opinion") JW.com is a good stop on their journey out of the borg. Every single JW on the planet will only do themselve's a favor coming here. Ever think about that, yakki da? Probably not.

It's not my business, and I don't want to have my two cents in the discussion in question. It's just a general opinion on these kinds of events.

You're right (for a change): it's NOT your business, for one, and for two, stop trying to capitalize on the respect that we have for one of our favorite members by saying the words "my two cents." You're nowhere close to him, chump.

You can climb back under your rock now, yakki da, or do some ice fishing. Please?

• Venice
    Venice

Pheewwww glad I picked a city!!!!

AHHAHA if Kent says an arugment is pointless well then yikes!!! HAHAHAHHA

Ven

• sunscapes
    sunscapes

McDonald's "coffee" is "yukki" da, better believe it, but the rest of your attack diatribe on Kent can go jump right in the ice-fishing hole, as far as I'm concerned.

When we neither punish nor reproach evildoers ... we are ripping the foundations of justice from beneath future generations.

• teejay
    teejay

thank you for that editorial comment, but i dont remember asking you... oh... that's right.... i DIDN'T ask you!!!!

• Venice
    Venice

SOOOO your saying you think Kents hot???

Ven

• GoldDustWoman
    GoldDustWoman

So,when does one need to be ASKED to offer an opinion on this forum?

GDW

• JanH
  • Venice
    Venice

hahah if I wanted to be asked I'd never make jedi!!!

Ven

• sunscapes
    sunscapes

No, you DIDN'T ask me. However, I'll defend those who I'll choose. Without our Norwegian counterparts here, this forum and all of the built-up evidence against the WTS would be far less. I'm NOT going to apologize for my opinion of Kent and Jan. And I'm NOT going to apologize for my editorial expressing disdain for your attack!

When we neither punish nor reproach evildoers ... we are ripping the foundations of justice from beneath future generations.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit