When was the Christ Invisibly Present?

by wannabe 1 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wannabe
    wannabe

When was the Christ invisibly present?

There are a vast array of Churches scattered throughout the Realm of Religious Christendom. Most claiming to be the one true Religion. The Catholics look to the Pope's who set themselves up, as Almighty God on earth. The Vicar of Christ! Even going so far as to telling their flocks, that the Pope is supreme Judge over heaven and earth. Not to be left out is the Governing Body of the Watchtower Society. Who tells their flocks, that they represent God's visible organization on earth today. That, they, as a Body represent the Faithful Slave responsible for doling out the spiritual food at the proper time. That, they are, according to them, the anointed remnant. Their Watchtower Magazine is Jehovah's principle teaching instrument. "Listen to us," they'll tell you: "as though you were listening to the voice of God." We have, too, the Mormons, who, they as well, claim a Very high office for themselves. But replacing the Bible with their own uninspired, doctrines of demons. The Book of Mormon. Not too mention the Nation of Islam and their Quaran Bible. On and on it goes, too tiring to contemplate.

What none of them realise though is none of them hold any appointments to office what-so-ever. When I say none of them, I mean none of them. It's all inclusive. They all believe the way of approach to the Father is through their Organization. The real truth of the matter is, you cannot gain approach to the Father through any one of them! That is entirely impossible! Their Worship is in vain! An exercize in futility to end them all. Do they all believe the Christ was joking when he said the following:

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." {John 14:6 NIV}

I'm thinking its about time this World's Christian's, so called, opened wide their eyes, and learn whatthrough me means exactly. Is it that too difficult a statement to understand? Then as you do that learning, learn something about this next statement Jesus made:

4"No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him, and I will raise him up at the last day." {John 6:44 NIV} No one is even getting near Jesus unless the Father draws him/her to his Son! So, approach to Jesus is in the hands of the Father! It is not in the hands of any Religious leader on this earth; and I don't care who that Religious Leader is. Paul will show you the reason for that:

5"For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus" {1 Timothy 2:5 NIV},

Everyone understand what ONE means? It means, that there's only one way of approach to Jehovah. Not through any of Christensdom's great system of Religion. Not through the Pope's! Not through the Governing Body of the Watchtower Society. Not through any of them. You approach through the Christ, because Jehovah has drawn you to him or you simply do not approach at all. It will be Jehovah's Way, or the Broad Way. But You all, don't decide! Jehovah does! Only Jesus is the one who holds any authority now, and he holds ALL Authority. As he tells us next:

18Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me." {Matthew 28:18NIV}

Jesus has not relegated that authority over to any Man on this earth; he gave his life to possess it. It is his, and only his!

What all of these self appointed false Prophets fail to realise, is the Christ, right now, and ever since the first Century, has been wearing his Crown, as a Crowned King. No one up until now, has even realised that. Why do I say that?

Jesus had finished the work his Father had given him to do, correct? He also had conquered the World. Key Point! "Conquered!" I'll supply scripture now.

4 "I have brought you glory on earth. I have finished the work you gave me to do." {John 17:4 NIRV}

33 "I have told you these things so that in Me you may have peace. You will have suffering in this world. Be courageous! I have conquered the world." {John 16:33 HCSB} Notice something now Jesus is saying:

21 "The one who conquers, I will grant him to sit with me on my throne, as I also conquered and sat down with my Father on his throne.

Keeping in mind, he'd already conquered the World. Then he tells us, anyone else conquering would sit down on his Throne just as he had conquered and sat down with his Father on his Throne. So all of the 144,000 when they conquer will sit down as King Priests with Jesus on his Throne. That sitting down will make them all crowned Kings will it not? So, Jesus has been sitting down on his Fathers Throne ever since his ascension in the first Century. He, of necessity has to be a Crowned King. There's more to bolster this thought. Which I'll show you now:

"...at is the immeasurable greatness of his power toward us who believe, according to the working of his great might 20that he worked in Christ when he raised him from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly places, 21 far above all rule and authority and power and dominion, and above every name that is named, not only in this age but also in the one to come. 22And he put all things under his feet and gave him as head over all things to the church, 23 which is his body, the fullness of him who fills all in all." {Ephesians: 19-24 ESV}

5 Have this mind among yourselves, which is yours in Christ Jesus,6 who, though he was in the form of God, did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped, 7but made himself nothing,taking the form of a servant, being born in the likeness of men. 8And being found in human form, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross. Therefore God has highly exalted him and bestowed on him the name that is above every name, 10so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and those under the earth,"{Philippians 2:5-10 ESV}

Remembering that Jesus holds all authority in heaven and on earth ever since the first Century, add to that what Paul reveals here about the lofty position now held by the Christ; and there's no way to get any higher than the Christ is now and since the first Century: Itemize it all: He's far above all rule and authority and power and dominion and above every name that is named not only in this age but in that to come; head over all things to the church. God has highly exalted him and bestowed on him the name that is above every name. That in the name of Jesus every knee should bow in heaven and on earth.

To hold office that high, Jesus would have to be already wearing his crown, add to that, he's in possession of something none of the Religious leaders of Christendom would ever be allowed to possess. That is the true teaching instrument: the Holy Spirit. He alone now can teach the Bible. No one else on this earth can do that, so by ursurping the power and position of the Christ, the Religious Leaders not only rob themselves of knowledge of Bible, they also rob all of their flocks of knowledge that would save their lives if applied.

33 "Being therefore exalted at the right hand of God, and having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, he has poured out this that you yourselves are seeing and hearing." {Acts 2:33 ESV}

I would ask! How could any Man on this earth, be above, or even equal, the Superior Power and Position now held by the Christ; as he holds all 'Authority over Heaven and Earth,' seated as he is, in his exalted position at the 'right hand' of power, already crowned as King of God's Kingdom, since the first Century? Invisibly present since that time.

The Ride of the four horsemen would seem to support what I'm saying, because this symbolic ride is a depiction of the composite sign of the coming of Christ into Kingdom Power, given by Jesus at Matthew 24 Mark 13 Luke 21- Right at the beginning of this sign the Christ is pictured as wearing a crown; This ride began in the year 1914 with the outbreak of World War 1& 2 then the ensuing time of trouble ever since. This is a controled time period with the Christ pictured as leading these four Horsemen. This ride would end when the Christ employs the Bow he holds. Bringing this ride to a halt at Armageddon. All throughout that ride the Christ would be wearing his crown, which he was wearing right at the beginning of the composite sign. That sign is still going on right now; so he's riding with his crown on his head right at this moment in time.

1"I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, "Come!" 2I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest. 3When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, "Come!" 4Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other. To him was given a large sword. 5When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, "Come!" I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. 6Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, "A quart of wheat for a day's wages, and three quarts of barley for a day's wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!" 7When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, "Come!" 8I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth."{Revelation 6:1-8 NIV}

We already know the Christ held all authority over heaven and earth, because just prior to his ascension he had told his Apostles he did have that all authority; so now it was only a matter of exercising that authority as an active ruling King of God's Kingdom. It remained for him now to stand up as Michael the Archangel and take that power and All Authority. Notice now this next scripture that will further enlighten us:

10"Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say: "Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Christ. For the accuser of our brothers, who accuses them before our God day and night, has been hurled down."{Revelation 12:10 NIV}

It is as I said! it remained only for him to exercise that All Authority, and that is done when God's Kingdom actually comes. As the preceding scripture shows.

As the Psalm shows us the Christ has been seated at his Fathers right hand ever since his ascension in the first Century, but he could not exercise his authority until these words of the Psalmist were fulfilled:

1 "The utterance of Jehovah to my Lord is: "Sit at my right hand
    Until I place your enemies as a stool for your feet." 2 The rod of your strength Jehovah will send out of Zion, [saying:] "Go subduing in the midst of your enemies." {Psalm 110:1,2 NWT}

When Jesus hears those words from his Father, he will stand up as ruling King of God's Kingdom. And exercise his All Authority, that he has held ever since the first Century. We await those words from the Father now.

"All Authority in Heaven and on earth," means exactly what it says. Jesus has held that All Authority ever since his ascension, and he's been sitting beside his Father on his Fathers Throne, because he conquered the world. That gave him his Crown! When his Followers conquer they too will receive their crowns. As did Jesus. So, Invisibly present in 1914? Hog wash! He's been invisibly present ever since his ascension in the first Century. Wannabe

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

I have to say, since my eyes have been opened to the true truth of the Christ, what I defended as a Witness for the past 2+ decades seems so foolish. The saying has finally come true for me ... the truth will set you free! I'm free from even wanting to try and read this post.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit